New Britney post: The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl... I had to watch it back later with a camera hat showed ALL the secret **** talking moments

35 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Yeah always so easy to say but when it will happen to you...

Looking back at what she didn't have? Seriously? They stole her FREEDOM not her Ipad!!! Freedom to think, freedom to act the way she wanted and still to these days she had to fight with these people!!! They put something, against her will, inside of her body, so she can't be pregnant and work! Helloooooooooooooooooo!!! Do you understand how traumatic it can be? Are you gonna be like, "I don't want to looking back at what I didn't have even if they put this thing in my freakin' b  alls! ??? If it will happen to you? They recorded her 24/24h, they forbade her to talk with people, dancers, etc...

They stole money from her, they stole time with her children, they stole her hapiness, her soul, her passion, her confidence, her trust into human! What do you really think she can have now with all this mess? She also has damage with her hand, the trauma etc... A broken family, broken relationship with her kids! She couldn't even build a relationship with some people so she can have a shoulder to lay on! Everyday is still a fight with team con, everyday "fans" are bashing her and don't understand the view of their own idol! This is what she has!!! So stop judging her, most of people would be under ground by now if they had to deal with only 30% of what she had and has to deal with!!! Pray for her instead of judging her, instead of judging a situation you can't understand because most of you have zero empathy!

Thanks for the comprehensive and very dense answer without you knowing me.  Nice day.

4 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Thanks for the comprehensive and very dense answer without you knowing me.  Nice day.

You didn't answer tho...

Are you gonna also be like, "I don't want to looking back at what I didn't have even if they put this thing in my freakin' b  alls AGAINST MY WILL!" ??? If it will happen to you?

Among of the other awful things I listed?

They stole money from her, they stole time with her children, they stole her hapiness, her soul, her passion, her confidence, her trust into human! What do you really think she can have now with all this mess? She also has damage with her hand, the trauma etc... A broken family, broken relationship with her kids!

Etc... Etc...

DON'T BLAME OTHERS FOR THINGS that you do yourself... Being not comprehensive without not knowing Britney... See? It's so easy to be judgemental but when it's happen to you... You complain... And Britney can't?

Answer to the first question please!

5 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

You didn't answer tho..

If you look at my past posts about her trauma, I showed compassion and understanding in her situation, so my followers know that I spoke nicely about her. I have nothing for saying now.

I struggle with similar problems almost every day...and work, contact with people, a god, and, above all, a vision of a better future help me. 

Edited by BananaBoy98

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block