New Britney post: The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl... I had to watch it back later with a camera hat showed ALL the secret **** talking moments

7 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Ok I get it now:

Paris Hiltons Mother and Selena put on a performance for Britney

Kathy Hilton then pointed out that Selena and Sam would be a good match - Selena is the “pretty girl”

Kathy was drunk (I initially thought selena but no) 

Omfg.... finally!!! 

Why does your comment have so many lol reactions? 😂 

She has finally spilled.... Surely it wasn't Sam's mum who done this right? Remember she said "when can I meet you Dad Hesam"? 

Britney really hates people performing for her huh? 😂 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, annalai23 said:

A wedding should be one of the most cherishable and happy events of one's life. But seems to me, that Britney's wedding to Sam was a disaster and should've had never happened.  After she's free from the conservatorship .... she had a new assistant, and vacationing in different paradise that she's never been before.  She seems having fun even went back to Vegas.  After the wedding, Her life seems different. Sadly not for the better... but for the worse. went downhill.  She bashed people that's not named on ig .... constantly post photos/videos with weird caption ...etc.... She's like a unhappy person living a miserable life.... 

Her wedding was like...6 months ago... and she still talked about it negatively.... like why still talked about didn't do the dance she wants at the wedding even several months later?  Didn't she do anything fun these past 6 months that her mind still stuck at her wedding? 

Marrying Alexander or Kfed... at least she looked happy and having fun after that.... but marrying Sam... it's like she's stuck with this angriness that she just couldnt get pass..... I wish the wedding never happened.... like C'mon..... 

Getting married so fast after the conservatorship ended was clearly a mistake, and she's starting to realize this now

• Like 4

I saw a tiktok the other day saying she cut her medication very suddenly, she just stopped, even though you're supposed to do it slowly, and she's probably in a state of psychosis she's going to need help to get out of. Is that reaching? Do we make fun of that theory as well? Are they B-anons? It's the only theory that didn't sound ridiculous to me. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Ok I get it now:

Paris Hiltons Mother and Selena put on a performance for Britney

Kathy Hilton then pointed out that Selena and Sam would be a good match - Selena is the “pretty girl”

Kathy was drunk (I initially thought selena but no) 

Thanks for translating. Her initial caption makes more sense than whatever she edited it to, which I guess was an attempt to make it less obvious. I giggled this is what she was saying. 

I really hope Britney can get better. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Selena should start fighting back. No one deserves to be beaten and kept quiet. She could post infamous pictures of Britney and start idolizing JT on social media. But she's too mature for that. ..

The kidney thief is far from innocent.

Britney's got her sussed.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Six months have passed and she continues to attack the wedding guests. How can this be normal behavior? She'll end up alone, and probably no one will want to show up to another one of her parties.

If I'm allowed to have one theory that is a little more rational... I think deep down she's trying to destroy her celebrity and her image as Britney Spears. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Peter Paulin said:

I miss when she seemed sweet and kind...she's (literally) coming across as toxic as hell now.

Her posts seem pretty mean, targeted, petty, and smoldering lately. Not a great look for her or her legacy. She needs to get off social for a long time and focus on healing. Her captions and content constantly fuel more rumors and speculation, they do not help her case at all.

I feel like she's really starting not to come off well and it worries me that the tide will turn against her.

Britney used to have a reputation for being one of the kindest and most humble celebrities, but now it's feeling like she's a mean girl (i.e. the constant references to Selena Gomez etc.). Anyone else agree?

no one is sweet and kind 24/7, that is an image her team wanted you to believe. but britney is a human with many human emotions, including getting rightfully pissed off and upset when she discovers people she thought were her friends talking **** about her behind her back. because the image of britney being a sweet little southern girl is embedded in your mind, it seems out of character for her to act any other way, but that's just not realistic. how would you feel if you discovered your friends talking **** about you behind your back, at your WEDDING of all places? i don't think anyone would stay quiet about that and let it go. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Peter Paulin said:

I miss when she seemed sweet and kind...she's (literally) coming across as toxic as hell now.

Her posts seem pretty mean, targeted, petty, and smoldering lately. Not a great look for her or her legacy. She needs to get off social for a long time and focus on healing. Her captions and content constantly fuel more rumors and speculation, they do not help her case at all.

I feel like she's really starting not to come off well and it worries me that the tide will turn against her.

Britney used to have a reputation for being one of the kindest and most humble celebrities, but now it's feeling like she's a mean girl (i.e. the constant references to Selena Gomez etc.). Anyone else agree?

Yeah, Team Con agree with you.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block