Perez Hilton posts cryptic Tiktok video about Britney... Should we be worried?

I'm starting to get worried about whether this insane media frenzy that ramped up over the last two months with banon and ******** tiktok conspiracies will actually put her in a bad state again. If anything ever happens to her the blood will be in banons hands I'm 100% sure. People need to have some decency and stop being so paranoid over her personal life.

• Like 7

I hate this trash, I don't give a f *** if what he said was 10 or 40 years ago, I will neveeeeeeeeeeeer forgive that rat but... I do believe it, sadly, something is wrong for sure... Off course he's gonna play the mystery card, he doesn't care about Britney, he's just so happy wet to have the news and have views. At this point I don't even want to know what is happening, not my business. I just want to know that Britney is fine...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

So she's not really free and that's not really her posting. I figured.  Jordan will deny deny deny because he's probably in on it. He will send another news letter about how that is definitely really her posting.  Perez wouldn't put this out for no reason.  I believe him and even the fans who love and support her realize something isn't right.

Let me spell this out for you. Perez Hilton is hated by everyone. If he had information that Britney was not free or being being controlled—you best believe he would say something to redeem himself. He LITERALLY says he hasn’t seen a single correct conspiracy. ESPECIALLY in the MeToo era.

If anything I think he’s alluding to Britney going through some severe personal issues that’s she’s trying to keep private. It’s been a devastatingly hard year for her.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I don't believe anything he says. I have very little respect for him. But, this video does transmit a feeling of remorse, which feels genuine up to a degree. 

We must remain concious that this only brings him more views.

What I find puzzling is... why push the narrative that something is going on?

It seems like the narrative is shifting. That can only mean that pieces are moving. I hope she is ok. She deserves a life full of health and happiness. 

In any case, I do think we should be concerned for her. However, his statement mirrors the conservatorship era narrative "the public would be surprised if they really knew what was going on with Britney"... so is this more of the same?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Let me spell this out for you. Perez Hilton is hated by everyone. If he had information that Britney was not free or being being controlled—you best believe he would say something to redeem himself. He LITERALLY says he hasn’t seen a single correct conspiracy. ESPECIALLY in the MeToo era.

If anything I think he’s alluding to Britney going through some severe personal issues that’s she’s trying to keep private. It’s been a devastatingly hard year for her.

When you're an investigator, you interview the pimps, **** dealers, and hoes.  It's about finding the truth, not petty beefs from 15 years ago. He's an insider and has been a kind of journalist for decades now. It sounds like he's saying something really important.   There's no time to be focused on stupid drama that takes away from drawing actually valid conclusions.

Look at balenciaga.  Look at the fbi pressuring zuckerberg to let them takeover.  They embedded like 70 agents into twitter at one time to shut down investigations into the Biden.  And Jordan did the same thing here.  And he REALLY wants us to think that's really britney.  If she is captive still, you know its an intelligence operation running her account.  She's a deepstate captive. 

Why did breatheheavy take away all other news once balenciaga news broke and twitter was taken over?  Only britney on the front page now?  What happened all of a sudden? Why are mods stepping down? The censorship has gotten out of control and it's being investigated behind the scenes.  When you stop the flow of information based on political bias or being pressured by one party or the fbi to hide info on Biden, that's election interference. The old guard is ****ting bricks.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

No matter how terrible of a person he may be, he does have sources and he seems really genuine here so I think I believe him. Also, it seems like the comments he liked on the post give away more than the video itself. Here's a compilation I saw of the comments he liked (sorry if I shouldn't post these if it's too much conjecture on mental health, but Perez is really more the source here rather than just baseless talk):

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

When you're an investigator, you interview the pimps, **** dealers, and hoes.  It's about finding the truth, not petty beefs from 15 years ago. He's an insider and has been a kind of journalist for decades now. It sounds like he's saying something really important.   There's no time to be focused on stupid drama that takes away from drawing actually valid conclusions.

Look at balenciaga.  Look at the fbi pressuring zuckerberg to let them takeover.  They embedded like 70 agents into twitter at one time to shut down investigations into the Biden.  And Jordan did the same thing here.  And he REALLY wants us to think that's really britney.  If she is captive still, you know its an intelligence operation running her account.  She's a deepstate captive. 

Why did breatheheavy take away all other news once balenciaga news broke and twitter was taken over?  Only britney on the front page now?  What happened all of a sudden? Why are mods stepping down? The censorship has gotten out of control and it's being investigated behind the scenes.  When you stop the flow of information based on political bias or being pressured by one party or the fbi to hide info on Biden, that's election interference. The old guard is ****ting bricks.

Wtf are you even saying…not a single sentence was coherent or even responded to my reply

Did you really insinuate that

@Jordan Miller is a deep state operative :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: IJBOL

LYYYKE IM LIT RALLY CRYINGGG wtf does Biden have to do with Britney[}[}~_%\

I recommend you stay off of Exhale and keep to your QAnon Facebook groups. Absolutely bizarre

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Wtf are you even saying…not a single sentence was coherent or even responded to my reply

Did you really insinuate that

@Jordan Miller is a deep state operative :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: IJBOL

LYYYKE IM LIT RALLY CRYINGGG wtf does Biden have to do with Britney[}[}~_%\

I recommend you stay off of Exhale and keep to your QAnon Facebook groups. Absolutely bizarre

Just like the FBI approached twitter and Zuckerberg, I believe they also came to forums to censor speech, yes.  They have been doing this systematically.  If britney was suffering and trying to get out, and fans were making noise, why didn't FBI investigate that? Why was child abuse material allowed to stay up on twitter for years and nobody would take it down until elon bought it and took it all down within 48 hours?  Wake up sweetie.  You have nothing to say about Balenciaga huh? Funny how you wont mention THAT.  Something nefarious is going on, and Perez's video confirms it's what nobody else is mentioning.   Britney suddenly captions pictures about democrats and politics now.  She is still under control.  This is bigger than the spears family.  This is some weinstein/epstein ****.  She said she felt trafficked.  You think she said everything she could in court?  She was very careful to say just enough, I'm sure she could have said much more.  But instead she talks about coffee. She's scared to speak so she goes after who she can.   How can you think that's her on her account with all this inconsistent information?  There's no possible way. 

• Love 1

Many things can be simultaneously true:

He is an exploitative duick. Clearly, he is looking for hits and views. 

Having said that, he profits from being somewhat kind of sometimes almost reliable. I definitely doubt he would do this if she were 100% ok eating nachos in MX. 

Plus, we all know something is a bit odd. We have no clue what, but I think 7 fans out of 10 feel something.

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Deepheat01 said:

I hate Perez but when you add in some of the CDAN blind items this kind of makes sense.   I don't care what people think but CDAN have a bigger % correct on their blinds than people give them credit for if you look back on everything that's been proved with Brit and other celebs.  I'm worried 💔

I am clueless. What is CDAN and what have they said in ther blind items?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block