Perez Hilton posts cryptic Tiktok video about Britney... Should we be worried?

I don’t get what the big conspiracy is here. I think she’s not taking any meds and has been on meds for 13 years for whatever diagnosis she may have. Her behavior is obviously going to be different. She is probably struggling and having some bad days. I think after being “administered” pills every day, she probably has some trauma about medications. Her husband seems to be an enabler who leaves her for months to “work”.  It’s very clear what his intentions are. They married quickly to prove a point. It’s a sad situation, but these conspiracies are ridiculous. Let’s just hope and pray that she is truly safe and ok and figures it all out with time. It’s sad watching this play out. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5

If its true, I think he wont speak about It cause of her privacy, I think Perez have his sins but I think he's mature enough now to understand that

I dont like conspiracy but the only thing I can think about is medical stuff, I'm very worried about Britney and everyday I think about her.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, Elle90s said:

He knows some things and seemed to be on the verge of tears. I think we all know deep down what’s going on. She is not well. 

Why would take anything Perez says as anything serious? He made his career on being a lying, **** stirring, mean, *******. The fact you're even listening to him and he's speaking on it shows out outlandish all this is 

5 minutes ago, Jaiden said:

If its true, I think he wont speak about It cause of her privacy, I think Perez have his sins but I think he's mature enough now to understand that

I dont like conspiracy but the only thing I can think about is medical stuff, I'm very worried about Britney and everyday I think about her.

If he cared about her privacy, he wouldn't have made a TikTok about this at all. He knows that's only going to lead to more speculation in Britney's life. Even if his friend told him something... he could have just said nothing, can't think of any better way to respect Britney's privacy than that. But no, he just needed to let us all know that he apparently knows something we don't which makes him so special, and it's such an easy way to get that engagement up on social media :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

So... Sam is demonised for working and if he wasn't working you would demonise him for that too and say he was living off Britney's money. And the way y'all try to act like working away for a few weeks is totally abnormal is so funny to me.

"Married quickly" after six years of dating :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You say these conspiracies are ridiculous, when you are making up all kinds of delusions about Britney's husband with absolutely no evidence, there's no difference.

When you’re a newlywed and your wife is recently out of a 13 year conservatorship where she did nothing on her own, i don’t think leaving your wife for a month to film a small role is really the optimal situation. And yes, they married very quickly after her freedom. This is a couple who couldn’t even have private text communications or spend time together alone. It’s a very different situation than you’re letting on. The man can work, but he’s not financially supporting their lifestyle so i don’t see the issue with him not leaving for weeks at a time to be there to support what his wife is going through. 

• Like 3

I know Perez is a pretty shady dude to say the least, but my gut reaction after watching this video is that he’s telling the truth. I have my own “theory” about what’s going on with her and it doesn’t have anything to do with what I’ve seen on tik tok, mostly in that it’s something that can happen to literally anyone and isn’t a conspiracy type of thing, and his video seems to be speaking about something potentially similar.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

So... Sam is demonised for working and if he wasn't working you would demonise him for that too and say he was living off Britney's money. And the way y'all try to act like working away for a few weeks is totally abnormal is so funny to me.

"Married quickly" after six years of dating :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You say these conspiracies are ridiculous, when you are making up all kinds of delusions about Britney's husband with absolutely no evidence, there's no difference.

People hate on Sam for no good reason and a lot of it is, racially motivated. Whether they admit it or not. The man can never do right in some of these peoples eyes. He's either trashed for never talking about Brit or he's trashed for "skipping over" questions when asked on red carpets and stuff. People complained about when it spoke about their wedding too, like, wasnt it his wedding too? lol. I literally hate it. Sam is the best she's had. 

• Love 8
Just now, Mxra said:

People hate on Sam for no good reason and a lot of it is, racially motivated. Whether they admit it or not. The man can never do right in some of these peoples eyes. He's either trashed for never talking about Brit or he's trashed for "skipping over" questions when asked on red carpets and stuff. People complained about when it spoke about their wedding too, like, wasnt it his wedding too? lol. I literally hate it. Sam is the best she's had. 

Yes, I’m so racist against my own kind. What a clown 😂 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

When you’re a newlywed and your wife is recently out of a 13 year conservatorship where she did nothing on her own, i don’t think leaving your wife for a month to film a small role is really the optimal situation. And yes, they married very quickly after her freedom. This is a couple who couldn’t even have private text communications or spend time together alone. It’s a very different situation than you’re letting on. The man can work, but he’s not financially supporting their lifestyle so i don’t see the issue with him not leaving for weeks at a time to be there to support what his wife is going through. 

Of course they got married shortly after the conservatorship ended. We know they wanted to get married for the longest time. Anyone would jump on that straight away. We don't know Sam's schedule so we don't know if he's leaving for weeks. We literally don't know. A lot of his work has been in LA thus far. The man has a job to do and I respect that he's doing it. 

"where she did nothing on her own" you make her sound like a baby. 

• Like 1
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

When you’re a newlywed and your wife is recently out of a 13 year conservatorship where she did nothing on her own, i don’t think leaving your wife for a month to film a small role is really the optimal situation. And yes, they married very quickly after her freedom. This is a couple who couldn’t even have private text communications or spend time together alone. It’s a very different situation than you’re letting on. 

You are reaching so hard it's cringeworthy. Y'all will just say anything you can to try and paint him in a bad light, throwing everything at the wall hoping something sticks :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Do you really think that he never had a conversation with Britney about the fact that he would be going away for work?

Britney explicitly stated in court that she wanted to get married and the conservatorship was stopping her, so why would we be surprised that she got married soon after the conservatorship was ended? She actually got married 8 months after the conservatorship ended, they could have done it a lot quicker. It's so weird how there are fans like you with such a parasocial view of her that you think you know what's best for her despite not knowing her or her husband at all, and the way you guys will pick and choose the things you want to twist to fit your own deluded narrative. Very strange.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Mxra said:

Good point. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a lot of it was racially motivated.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Jaiden said:

I completely agree with all of this, especially with it being about a medical issue rather than some kind of conspiracy.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block