Perez Hilton posts cryptic Tiktok video about Britney... Should we be worried?

10 hours ago, Viking84 said:

She is under a care plan. Run by some of the same people as before. The conservatorship is technically dissolved but she is definitely not free by any means. Whether you like Sam or not, that's just a fact.

that's not a fact

care plan is decision making

that's not something to be "run"

search up decision making

who calls the shots is britney

Anything he said in this video is still pure speculation within the industry, and none of this is actually fact. He even concedes that it is what his friend in the industry heard.

I worked in the Canadian music industry and people gossip all the ******* time. It does not mean that Britney is going through anything, really. 

• Like 1
On 12/17/2022 at 6:10 PM, Viking84 said:

David was with Britney for a second early in the conservatorship. Sam was with her for years including the time when they tried to kill her. You can't even compare the two. If anything, David is evidence that Sam is malicious. They cut out the good guy, but they let Sam stay. I would understand staying silent for a long time because of the boys, but locking her away in a facility where she was tortured for four months? Was he not allowed to talk to her then? That should have been his cue. Not saying anything at that point was basically letting her die.

not that I agree with anything else you’ve said but Sam remains a question in my book.

could it be Britney asked him to play along instead of rebelling so they didn’t cut him off? most likely as otherwise they wouldn’t still be together and she would’ve not defended him on her court testimony.

but the question remains in my book, I hope one day it is addressed - just out of curiosity as they are still together so she clearly trusts him, but there’s a lot of questions that don’t add up when it comes to him. specially of the time she was in the facility… and her saying she only learned of the #freebritney movement when she saw it on tv - he didn’t tell her?

• Like 1
On 12/16/2022 at 9:21 PM, Elle90s said:

He knows some things and seemed to be on the verge of tears. I think we all know deep down what’s going on. She is not well. 

Who would come out of a 13-year conservatorship of being drugged, threatened and surveilled well?

Britney's relationship with her mother, father, sister, brother and children have been on the rocks.

Britney is hurt, upset, angry and has lost trust in so much.

• Love 1
On 12/18/2022 at 8:07 AM, Kevney said:

they sued him for leaking blackout, so that's doubtful they have a good relationship beyond a tour cameo   

As someone who works behind the scenes in entertainment, I can say with confidence it is never that surface and simple. TMZ was also in bed with Lou and Jamie until last year (when they couldn’t pay them without using Britney’s $$) and the narrative took a 180. Everything in the industry is about money. Information and appearances can be worth millions.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block