Perez Hilton posts cryptic Tiktok video about Britney... Should we be worried?

24 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

My point being, things the last few weeks have been weird and don’t quite add up like they used to. Ie the various coverups on her birthday. I feel there is something deeper going on that’s not necessarily conspiracy related, but enough to be concerned. 

The only "coverup" is deceiving the public so that she can have some privacy on her birthday and on her trips. She's been doing it all year.

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, MAG said:

If he is so worried because he knows something is going on, why wouldn't you let people know in case she actually needs help? Not this "I KNOW SOMETHING BUT I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT IT IS" stuff.

Based on that the only thing my brain can come up with is medical stuff. But would it really be all that shocking to everyone? Are we entitled to any of it? Hell no. But would we be shocked… I don’t think it’s irrational to assume most people would say no, not shocked. So that still leaves his comment. Very confusing even if it’s medical related since he’s making it this huge shocking revelation. 

edit, watching it back. I’m confused all over again. He saying nobody has speculated on “what’s going on” and several other comments that make me feel like maybe it’s not medical related because there have long been speculations about that. The verbiage is just so weird “about what is going on”. No videos no speculation. Nobody has brought it up. TF!!! Why is this real life 😭😭😭

11 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

By doing this, he became the media source for the “real truth” of all Britney news. So now his posts about Britney will go viral, get the clicks- that’s all he wants. His floundering media career fell off years ago and now he’s attaching himself to the Britney train. 

I think we all know that Britney probably isn’t 100% because she doesn’t have her kids and is estranged from her family and hasn’t been able to get pregnant- plus all her legal stuff. So anyone could make such a vague claim about actually knowing the truth but the way he hypes it up as some huge drama will keep people interested in what he “knows”. Perez is once again using Britney to advance his online presence. 

And not to mention the trauma and torture of what all she went through for the duration of the c-ship and "that place" she was forced to go to. Having her respect and rights as a grown woman stripped away. It's weird that people don't always mention this but will talk about her family, kids and everything else. She's said it before: We don't know the half of what she dealt with for all those years. So, no, she wouldn't be "well" a year after it was dissolved. Why would she a) go back to being her old self, as some seem to bizarrely believe and want, or b) be completely fine and balanced. That **** changes people.

• Like 5

Let’s believe a person who has never been friends with Britney and even wished death on her. A person who made a career out of writing gossip about celebrities and has now seen himself replaced by amateurs on social media.

I’m convinced that people who are susceptible to conspiracy theories have low IQ. People like you are usually the ones who join sects.

Wanna know why Britney hasn’t been photographed out and about? That’s because Team Con isn’t there to report her every move. Ask yourself why Britney was photographed all those times she was in traffic. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block