Perez Hilton posts cryptic Tiktok video about Britney... Should we be worried?

He's a dodgy person person but I doubt he'd make sumn up out of thin air.

If Britney was being controlled or in danger or whatever he would have said something about it I imagine, so BAnon can calm themselves.

I can't help but speculate: notice how he stressed that theory about britney not being seen in public? I think it's sumn deeply sad and personal for Britney

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It also doesn’t mean he’s not “plugged” with people in the know. I’m not saying he’s right. We simply don’t know. But I will say he has me convinced something could be true. Doesn’t mean it’s legit!! But I do believe he was given information based on my gut feeling of the video. We also had this saaaame type of rise and swell in conspiracy pressure before all the 2019 mess.  My only issue know is why would Sam, someone who I have trusted, be keeping quiet. Maybe it’s as simple as it’s none of our business. Which is true. But some transparency would certainly take some pressure off. I gotta say I wasn’t falling for any of it until this video. You can call Perez trash all you want, but he is certainly closer to sources than we are. 

Yeah I'm at least convinced something could be true.  Ever since he said "Good Girls Go Bad" was the song of the summer, and then it was.  He's not completely delusional, he's just a total jerk who gets off on causing other people pain.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Fans and the public speculating and coming up with theories after another are only adding to unfounded rumors about Britney.

Have y’all not learned a thing or two from how much the media sucked up and chewed Britney out during her prime? Perez cannot be trusted. He’s never had her best interests. His entire existence depends on views and hype and drama that only with proof and evidence, are baseless.

Give Britney the privacy she deserves and focus your energy and time on worrying about your own life for once.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
19 minutes ago, katiespears said:

My lord that was SOOO dramatic. What on earth has nobody speculated about? 

I feel like people these days are understanding and supportive about mental health issues, so if it has to do with that I can’t imagine what would be so shocking. 

Yeah I really don't understand because people have speculated almost every possible scenario to the point of complete fantasy. Why did he even bother making this video? It was pointless, he's just feeding more conspiracies...

• Like 6

So she's not really free and that's not really her posting. I figured.  Jordan will deny deny deny because he's probably in on it. He will send another news letter about how that is definitely really her posting.  Perez wouldn't put this out for no reason.  I believe him and even the fans who love and support her realize something isn't right.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block