Perez Hilton posts cryptic Tiktok video about Britney... Should we be worried?

28 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I feel like that’s unfair, this is a Britney forum, the entire purpose of it’s existence is to discuss Britney. You could say that any of us who spend any significant amount of time on here talking about her aren’t “worrying about their lives anymore”. 

It’s possible to do both, to have a very full and busy life but to also have a part of our brain that is concerned and worried about a person who has meant such a lot to us for so many years. 

it’s the fact that the concern is based on her IG for me :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I feel like that’s unfair, this is a Britney forum, the entire purpose of it’s existence is to discuss Britney. You could say that any of us who spend any significant amount of time on here talking about her aren’t “worrying about their lives anymore”. 

It’s possible to do both, to have a very full and busy life but to also have a part of our brain that is concerned and worried about a person who has meant such a lot to us for so many years. 

It’s not unfair to say that at all.

You can discuss Britney here without going off the deep end. The fans here are insane and should be put on a 5150 for their obsessive speculating. All of this during Britney’s biggest career break and her not being photographed for the longest stretch of time ever. You all are going through withdrawals from an addiction, not concern. 

I manage to be on here a lot and the only thing that worries me about Britney’s situation is how crazy the public has become about her. I guess it’s different for me as I became estranged from a lot of my family the year before Britney’s Con ended. It’s tough, it’s emotional, but it doesn’t mean someone is so frail that they can’t function and need the entire world to look after them. Buzz off and let her heal on her own terms.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It’s not unfair to say that at all.

You can discuss Britney here without going off the deep end. The fans here are insane and should be put on a 5150 for their obsessive speculating. All of this during Britney’s biggest career break and her not being photographed for the longest stretch of time ever. You all are going through withdrawals from an addiction, not concern. 

I manage to be on here a lot and the only thing that worries me about Britney’s situation is how crazy the public has become about her. I guess it’s different for me as I became estranged from a lot of my family the year before Britney’s Con ended. It’s tough, it’s emotional, but it doesn’t mean someone is so frail that they can’t function and need the entire world to look after them. Buzz off and let her heal on her own terms.

No I do agree with you and have said many many times that the constant conspiracy theories are absolutely harmful and excessive, and I actually think they can be borderline abusive in a way. So I hear you on that. 

I was just responding to the previous poster who said people shouldn’t be discussing her so much, but I think I misunderstood his comment tbh and so I stand corrected.

I guess I’m in the “middle ground” standpoint where I think all these conspiracy theories are too much, and not helpful and most likely complete fabrication, but at the same time I can’t help but be a bit concerned. It’s probably not warranted, I get that. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

No I do agree with you and have said many many times that the constant conspiracy theories are absolutely harmful and excessive, and I actually think they can be borderline abusive in a way. So I hear you on that. 

I was just responding to the previous poster who said people shouldn’t be discussing her so much, but I think I misunderstood his comment tbh and so I stand corrected.

I guess I’m in the “middle ground” standpoint where I think all these conspiracy theories are too much, and not helpful and most likely complete fabrication, but at the same time I can’t help but be a bit concerned. It’s probably not warranted, I get that. 

I answered this freshly woken up and didn't realize it was you lol :jackk_alien: You have been outspoken against B-Anon and I appreciate that. 

It's where you direct your concern that matters. The only thing about Britney's situation that is similar to 2007 is that there is a sophisticated media operation by Team Con/her family to destabilize her. Britney's family teamed with with K-Flop in late 2006/early 2007, her dad talked **** about her to the media, and Lou Taylor was documented to be sending her notes and trying to reach her as early as 2007. 

I guess it's my view that I would keep focused on Team Con/her dad. This "concern" is what they want. Comments like "someone needs to stop this" is good for Team Con. 

I'm proud of Britney. She is avoiding the press and traveling, which is a big difference from the media circus of 2007. She's prioritizing herself by not immediately going back on stage (like the VMA's 2007) and taking the break she knows she's needed for over a decade. People may accuse her of struggling, but in my view, she is doing so much better than she has in years and I'm so proud of her :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 5

If he has such worrying news, why not just share what it actually is???? The fact that he isn’t, just screams he just wants views. He makes his living by being a gossip, anything he says needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt. I really hope a post from Britney tearing him a new ******* comes after this, lol

It’s all so ridiculous, in 06/07 when she was driving around aimlessly all hours of day and night and partying non stop (behavior that was actually worrying), people had their concerns and now when she’s just keeping to herself, just playing on the gram and fortunately able to go out without a hassle (polar opposite of that past behavior), people are having that same concern except now it’s worse cuz it’s not just media piling on her, it’s also a bunch of nobodies thanks to social media and shockingly they seem more dangerous than paps/media!!!

• Love 5
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I answered this freshly woken up and didn't realize it was you lol :jackk_alien: You have been outspoken against B-Anon and I appreciate that. 

It's where you direct your concern that matters. The only thing about Britney's situation that is similar to 2007 is that there is a sophisticated media operation by Team Con/her family to destabilize her. Britney's family teamed with with K-Flop in late 2006/early 2007, her dad talked **** about her to the media, and Lou Taylor was documented to be sending her notes and trying to reach her as early as 2007. 

I guess it's my view that I would keep focused on Team Con/her dad. This "concern" is what they want. Comments like "someone needs to stop this" is good for Team Con. 

I'm proud of Britney. She is avoiding the press and traveling, which is a big difference from the media circus of 2007. She's prioritizing herself by not immediately going back on stage (like the VMA's 2007) and taking the break she knows she's needed for over a decade. People may accuse her of struggling, but in my view, she is doing so much better than she has in years and I'm so proud of her :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Oh it’s ok, I’m the same when I’ve just woken up haha! 🙈

You’re right, we need to deal in facts and not speculation, and the facts on paper are that Britney is free and isn’t being controlled. I definitely don’t think that, I’m embarrassed to say I watched this Perez video and got taken in by a “feeling” that I got while watching it. And that’s stupid of me 🤦‍♀️

I still can’t help feeling concerned for Britney in other ways too, and yes this is based on her social media, but only things she chooses to say. I’d never judge her on things other people say or speculate about her, just her own words. I won’t go into detail about that because I know it’s not really allowed on here. 

But yes I do see what you’re saying about the similarities (or lack of) to 2007 and it’s almost guaranteed that these constant conspiracies are doing more harm than good to her. 

I’m never one for conspiracies, ever. Go back through my posts and I vehemently defend Brit against ALL conspiracies. And I don’t like Perez, never have. But…he was initially defending off all conspiracies. I don’t think he’s been completely blacklisted from Hollywood, and may have heard some information. Or rumors if you will.  

My point being, things the last few weeks have been weird and don’t quite add up like they used to. Ie the various coverups on her birthday. I feel there is something deeper going on that’s not necessarily conspiracy related, but enough to be concerned. 

I am now concerned and will be until Britney speaks for herself…like she did with her Instagram video thanking fans, the audio files on YouTube, etc. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I absolutely hate him... but I don't think he's lying, he knows everybody in the industry. So if he's saying that nobody has mentioned what's truly going on... what the hell is going on? People have mentioned everything from being dead, cloned, mentally ill so if that's not it, I don't know.

**** addiction? Abusive relationship?

I'm just really concerned, and I wanna get to the truth.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block