Britney has a gift for us: I genuinely and honestly will never be the same there and I have come to terms with that

Spoiler

320280873-1213186445987210-5184964564885

319808833-212124061191202-73542913458924

I have a beautiful gift for you all … yes, that’s it !!! Traveling and seeing the world in exotic places is definitely a way to find peace in your mental health in all ways … your mind, body and spirit !!! Unfortunately, I have a home in Los Angeles but I have never felt accepted by my family … I genuinely and honestly will never be the same there and I have come to terms with that … just like the man at Jack in the Box who speaks even when he’s not spoken to !!! It’s going to be okay and since I am traveling again and remembering what it used to be like feeling accepted by family, it’s been a root in my healing !!! The family values in caring for another person and making them matter … I am so blessed !!! And at the turn of a table anything can happen when you feel accepted !!! The secret upper world thing makes you feel crazy y’all !!! Let’s party and as more sarcastically call out FUN !!! I plan on watching the movie Bridget Jones’ Diary and stare at the ******* ocean and have a serious conversation for 3 hours … and Jamie Lynn, you need to feel self-worth being my sister !!! Just look UP sweetheart … remember IT’S NOT WHAT YOU SEE, IT’S WHAT’S IN YOUR HANDS !!! As we all look down on our high tech phones today to find purpose and connect with this thing called Earth … never forget where you came from and know ****ting in a field with Mother Nature is actually one of the best connections there is !!! Cause you finally expose your *** to the world !!! Have the BIRDS HEARD ??? Hopefully they can get KIND messages today … I’m going to move to Mars … don’t underestimate the power of the red ******* ball !!!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, easy said:

i agree! their relationship will be complex for a long time, possibly forever. to me this read as britney trying to tell her sister she doesn't need to have self worth in being "britney spears little sister" but should look at who SHE is and find herself there.

Bingo!!

• Love 1
Just now, nwonder said:

I’m probably reading it wrong…

but not a huge fan of the ‘speak when spoken to comment’ especially when it’s in reference to hospitality staff. 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

i think it just goes back to the original post and whether or not this man was being kind to britney, she took it as him pitying her and she doesn't want that. she could have worded it better probably, but i don't think she meant anything bad.

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block