Britney has a gift for us: I genuinely and honestly will never be the same there and I have come to terms with that

54 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

This kind of makes me flashback to what her security guard 'Fernando Flores' was saying. He may be lying in a lot of things, but I don't know: food for thought. Are they still medicating her in some way that's not beneficial?

He talked about this in 2021, but he worked from her around 2010.

A former bodyguard for Britney Spears has revealed that the pop star was given powerful prescription ***** on a weekly basis during her conservatorship, that allegedly made her talk about “parallel universes.”

Fernando Flores, an ex-police officer who provided protection to Spears in 2010, told The Sun that a woman would visit Spears every Friday with “three anti-psychotic medications and birth-control pills.”

“I’d explain [to Spears] what everything was — three anti-psychotic medications and birth-control pills,’’ Flores was quoted as saying. “She’d go from sane to talking about parallel universes,” he added.

this honestly sounds to be true as usually people who are being trafficked are drugged by their traffickers to make them more obedient and weaken them so they cause less trouble. 

I was just reminded by someone’s post on here of an experience I had when I used to work at this warehouse job I really hated and made me depressed having to wake up early in the morning and go in every day because I was first shift. I would go punch in and this guy leaving who was third shift told me I needed to smile more, and he did it more than once and every time I wanted to just tell him to stfu. Like you don’t even know me, you have zero rights to tell me I should smile more. So I understand how Britney feels getting comments like that from random people.

Season 3 Whatever GIF by The Office

• Like 3
I love Britney Spears with all my might and I will always support her and defend her but her fans instead of helping her are sinking her more and more with their silly absurd conspiracy theories that do not help at all, we are all guilty there is always a saying " you have to raise the fallen tree" you don't have to keep trampling on the tree in the same way her fans are currently doing the same so please by God forget about those theories and conspiracies that are rubbish and absurd Britney Spears is human and has the right to live in peace like all of us and not continue destroying it, that's why enough of all this is enough that things are not resolved this way, let's be understanding and support it, that's why this world that we love is as it is sick because of the human beings that we do not value ourselves that we do damage for this reason there are wars, deaths and etc. with this message I am designing for the love of god please we must support Britney and not continue destroying her and sinking her more.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Yah, I wasn’t really a big fan of that original post either tbh. Calling out servers for something as small as showing empathy isn’t it.  But I feel strongly about respecting hospitality staff.

And I understand that she isn’t used to these basic human exchanges and is prone to get triggered due to PTSD. But girl, pick your battles. Like that dumb tik tok girl who called her that awful name. 

Someone explained it to me, she was told be her handlers it will get better,  when it didn't,  it got worst. 

Britney is emotionally dead, to the point,  this is how a person who doesn't care about others feelings would treat someone,  Britney is treating people the way she was,  it's all she knows technically.  

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

Damn she's really mad at the Jack in the Box guy. I know it looks bad but most celebrities are like this. Britney just doesn't hide it.

What’s disappointing about it coming from Britney, the rudeness & continuing to shame someone who did a genuine act of kindness (whether it was wanted or not is irrelevant), is that it’s so out of character for her. Or, I should say, out of character for the Britney we knew in earlier years. Not sure this is her new thing or how long it will last, and it’s irrelevant how “fans” feel about her being wrong or right, because the GP rules the roost & the masses have made a clear indication: it’s not a cute look. And objectively speaking, it’s frankly not. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
Just now, annalai23 said:

I dont mean to be sound rude or anything.... but when Britney constantly post low quality tacky nude photos.... it's hard to ask others to accept her..... I mean.... She doesn't even look confident and healthy in those photoshoots..... always the same makeup and weird face expression.... She's basically throwing everything away.....

It's really sad cuz I do love Britney.... but now i dont really understand her.... 

she looks extremely depressed; which is sad. it’s like she has not healed from the trauma of being over ***ualized at a young age by the industry. understandably so.

tbh it reminds me of the ****** addicted prostitutes from the movie “taken” very sad.

hopefully she’ll heal soon. I know this is like liberating and such but it’s sad to watch and I honestly don’t see how it helps her as a person - forget public perception - **** that - but this does not seem healthy for her IMO.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block