Britney has a gift for us: I genuinely and honestly will never be the same there and I have come to terms with that

"She would say, 'Am I fat? Am I fat?' then spend hours dancing around the house trying to burn off calories. She was always jumping around."

"Other times, she got so low she didn't care what she looked like. She could not care less some days if she went out of the house without brushing her hair or checking to see if her outfit matched."

That says Isaac Cohen in 2007, a week before the shaved incident... Nothing change. Its so sad.

• Like 2
On 12/15/2022 at 8:22 PM, madara said:

I was thinking the same about Elizabeth Olsen. Olsen twins were like really huge back in the days and yet she still managed to have her own successful career. 

Also, Janet Jackson is the little sister of Michael Jackson and still has her own iconic career. 

JL is just full of excuses.

And not to mention that her biggest career achievement is also thanks to Britney. Ofc Britney had A LOT to do with her role on Zoey 101, she gave her the role, she gave her the theme song, she basically gave her a career. If she truly wanted to make something by herself she would have tried something else, with or without Britney's help. 

• Like 1
On 12/16/2022 at 10:06 AM, OutofKontrol said:

Shut up and learn how to read next time you comment anything to me. I wasnt speaking on her generally being rude. I was speaking on the statement "speak when spoken to".. That IS a common statement amongst people from the south and African Americans. Just ask anybody from the south. 

Im starting to see why that statement came about....cause of people like you...speaking out of turn..

Season 11 Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

She's in LA, we don't do that Louisiana thing there, might work in the south,  but definitely not the west coast. 

50 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

"She would say, 'Am I fat? Am I fat?' then spend hours dancing around the house trying to burn off calories. She was always jumping around."

"Other times, she got so low she didn't care what she looked like. She could not care less some days if she went out of the house without brushing her hair or checking to see if her outfit matched."

That says Isaac Cohen in 2007, a week before the shaved incident... Nothing change. It’s so sad.

Im so saddened to hear this. I hope Britney finds peace.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block