Britney has a gift for us: I genuinely and honestly will never be the same there and I have come to terms with that

10 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Omg I love Britney so much 😭

I havent read this thread, but I assume a lot of people have talked about how shltty it is when you are going through an emotional moment, and some random bruh tells you ‘it’s going to be ok’

I’ll never forget the first time this happened to me. I was 20 years old and someone in my friend group died via suicide. I was going to school in Philadelphia. I was in Huntsman Hall when someone called me and said Jeff had died.

I immediately ran toward the closest exit, I wasn’t crying (I was in shock) but clearly I had a sad countenance. And someone stopped me on my way running out of the building…some random man (student) stopped me and said ‘everything is going to be ok. Smile.’

i demurely smiled to prevent interaction. But OMG this is one of the most painful memories of my friend dying…some rando telling me to smile and ‘it’ll be ok’

to the dude that told me ‘it’ll be ok’:

“F💙ck You. You had no idea why I was frowning.”

Yup. Totally inappropriate. Firstly, I’m sorry you had to go through that. 

Second, folks, imagine living a situation like that WHILE knowing the literal entire world is watching you and has been obsessed with catching you in moments of weakness for nearly 20 years. That’s a fking trigger clear as day. 

oh, and let alone going back out into the world alone for the first time since the conservatorship. 

• Like 6

I have grace but she needs to quit with the social media. I said before, I have plenty of irrational thoughts. My brain jumps to extremes quickly and I often have to bring myself back down to earth. I've learned how to refrain saying things because I will say things that I will regret after some thought.

Britney needs to learn that all her thoughts aren't thoughts she should be sharing with the world. She's traumatized, she's mentally ill, and sometimes her thoughts can be irrational and hurtful. I know she was silenced for so long but sometimes she still needs to be silent especially when it comes to incidents like the Jack in the Box guy. I understand how "everything will be okay" can be hurtful but blasting him on social media is an extremely disproportionate reaction.

She needs a damn journal. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

Yup. Totally inappropriate. Firstly, I’m sorry you had to go through that. 

Second, folks, imagine living a situation like that WHILE knowing the literal entire world is watching you and has been obsessed with catching you in moments of weakness for nearly 20 years. That’s a fking trigger clear as day. 

Thank you, but there is no need for sympathy (but I 💯% appreciate the humanity)…this happened almost two decades ago.

my point is that even after almost two decades, one of the most traumatizing moments of my friend’s death was this random person telling me ‘it’ll be ok. Smile’

in a traumatic situation you remember almost nothing. The only reason I remember  the moment I was given the horrific news is because this random bro told me to smile as I was trying to leave the building

i just SOO understand where Britney is coming from when she talks about some random bro at Jack in the Box telling her ‘it’ll be ok’

…in reality…it might never be ok.

so rando men…hold your tongue 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, madara said:

I was thinking the same about Elizabeth Olsen. Olsen twins were like really huge back in the days and yet she still managed to have her own successful career. 

Also, Janet Jackson is the little sister of Michael Jackson and still has her own iconic career. 

JL is just full of excuses.

It’s easier for JL to use being in Britney’s shadow as an excuse than to admit she’s not very talented and she’s a failed actress that is only going to be remembered career wise for being Zoey Brooks on Zoey 101. It’s her narcissism to place blame onto others in this case Britney, than herself for her failure.

As you said, there’s lots of celebrity siblings that made successful careers for themselves because they’re able to sell what they’re offering. JL can’t do that obviously, so what’s better than to blame the more successful sibling for her shortcomings.

If she doesn’t grow out of that rut, and better her skills, she’ll never be more than Britney’s little sister, so she’ll just remain miserable in life, but I guess that’s ok for her 🤷🏻‍♂️.

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

She doesn’t want the simple quiet life or she wouldn’t be posting this. Britney is asking for all this attention. 100%. 

She’s had attention all her life - it’s a **** for her. It’s sad - she really would benefit from a disconnection - go away for a year. Find peace out in the mountains, buy something in hawaii - live in nature. Can’t tell her what to do but it would really really help her soul 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
18 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Omg I love Britney so much 😭

I havent read this thread, but I assume a lot of people have talked about how shltty it is when you are going through an emotional moment, and some random bruh tells you ‘it’s going to be ok’

I’ll never forget the first time this happened to me. I was 20 years old and someone in my friend group died via suicide. I was going to school in Philadelphia. I was in Huntsman Hall when someone called me and said Jeff had died.

I immediately ran toward the closest exit, I wasn’t crying (I was in shock) but clearly I had a sad countenance. And someone stopped me on my way running out of the building…some random man (student) stopped me and said ‘everything is going to be ok. Smile.’

i demurely smiled to prevent interaction. But OMG this is one of the most painful memories of my friend dying…some rando telling me to smile and ‘it’ll be ok’

to the dude that told me ‘it’ll be ok’:

“F💙ck You. You had no idea why I was frowning.”

Fake hope is so painful I feel that!!

+

I'm sorry that happened to you.

1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

She’s had attention all her life - it’s a **** for her. It’s sad - she really would benefit from a disconnection - go away for a year. Find peace out in the mountains, buy something in hawaii - live in nature. Can’t tell her what to do but it would really really help her soul 

She needs to quit the Britney Spears lifestyle for good and become Britney Asghari for a long while, maybe forever. Her relationship with her kids are ****ed, she barely works, and she's shown resentment for the LA and the entire US which I can't blame her for. She needs to go to a foreign country and leave Britney Spears behind. 

• Like 5

I feel like people are taking the "speak even when not spoken to" comment waaaaaay out of context here. This post is about acceptance, and her healing, and finding acceptance from others even when not finding it in her family.

Some people here WANT to antagonize Britney and it's annoying. I see it as her acknowledging her previous post and that she was wrong.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block