Britney has a gift for us: I genuinely and honestly will never be the same there and I have come to terms with that

6 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Britney’s tone seems to go back n forth with Jamie Lynn. You can tell she really does love her…Family is hard even when they are toxic…I don’t see this post as shade towards Jamie Lynn. 

I can see that when you frame it that way. The post kind of calls out JL's "Do I Matter" schtick with love this time around.

I don't know their relationship, so I wish them well, but considering Lou's connection to JL, I still don't trust her yet :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

But that's up for Britney to decide, not me. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I’m probably reading it wrong…

but not a huge fan of the ‘speak when spoken to comment’ especially when it’s in reference to hospitality staff. 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

This. What a ***** 

*Ooops - I forgot she was in therapy* 

i still love Britney but don’t talk or treat service workers like that. 

Edited by Bboy1988
Forgot she’s in therapy
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Bboy1988 said:

This. What a ***** 

I do hope one day she gets therapy….real therapy to help mend her mind body and soul 

She says she is getting therapy. Why do people her INSIST on ignoring Britney acknowledging this fact. 

I have my doubts about your experiences with therapy if you think 1-3 hours of therapy a week (a week has 168 hours btw) means a 41-year-old instantly changes into what YOU expect. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

She says she is getting therapy. Why do people her INSIST on ignoring Britney acknowledging this fact. 

I have my doubts about your experiences with therapy if you think 1-3 hours of therapy a week (a week has 168 hours btw) means a 41-year-old instantly changes into what YOU expect. 

Oh yeah I forgot about that 😂

ooops my bad 🫣

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Britney’s tone seems to go back n forth with Jamie Lynn. You can tell she really does love her…Family is hard even when they are toxic…I don’t see this post as shade towards Jamie Lynn. 

No I think Britney is feeding into JL's narcissistic and sociopathic behavior. JL has been playing the victim of being Britney's little sister and being in her shadow. Ummm Elizabeth Olsen says hi. She has TWO sisters who were child stars yet it was Elizabeth who became part of the highest grossing films. Britney is just giving into JL's narrative because JL is the baby of the family and apparently never grew up. Hope Britney knows that she going to get stabbed in the back by her because that's what JL does best.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I'm sorry for going off. It's not just you, I just hear comments like this a lot on here and it irks me :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

No worries!!

some of us need reminding of the fact that she is in therapy. I’m just a bit aghast at the spoken to comment. I was watching videos about Karen’s exploding at service workers and then Britney posts that… I was like 🤬

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, unusualyouforever said:

she’s unfortunately developed a bit of a nasty streak in her freedom journey. she’s conflating liberation with being being completely unfiltered but  as someone with such a large platform, it’s not cute for her to speak about service workers in such an elitist way. 

Britney would have said the same if Jesus told her what the Jack in the box guy said…It’s not because he is a service worker. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block