Britney has a gift for us: I genuinely and honestly will never be the same there and I have come to terms with that

The speak when spoken to thing is kind of icky. But it makes me think it's learned behavior. 

Maybe that's what they told her when they were controlling her so thisnis her way of taking that control back? Idk either way I'm always here for her speaking her truth I just don't want anyone else to be collateral damage. It's not like she said their name or which location they work at so it really doesn't matter that she keeps bringing it up.

• Like 4

It would really be a conspiracy to think that somebody managing her instagram, is trying to make her look crazy. But it's starting to be more believable, i'm sorry but I'm just worried.

She has never spoke like this before, ever. This is incoherent, it's not the same speech she has when she records her audios, or speaks in court. Wth are even these captions, she knows how to speak and write in a correct grammar.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

This kind of makes me flashback to what her security guard 'Fernando Flores' was saying. He may be lying in a lot of things, but I don't know: food for thought. Are they still medicating her in some way that's not beneficial?

He talked about this in 2021, but he worked from her around 2010.

A former bodyguard for Britney Spears has revealed that the pop star was given powerful prescription ***** on a weekly basis during her conservatorship, that allegedly made her talk about “parallel universes.”

Fernando Flores, an ex-police officer who provided protection to Spears in 2010, told The Sun that a woman would visit Spears every Friday with “three anti-psychotic medications and birth-control pills.”

“I’d explain [to Spears] what everything was — three anti-psychotic medications and birth-control pills,’’ Flores was quoted as saying. “She’d go from sane to talking about parallel universes,” he added.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block