Britney posts new **** pics: "I like to suck !!! Never professional pics … sucking comes easy for me !!! Keep clapping ***** πŸ‘πŸ» !!! "

4 hours ago, Willy. said:

I agree 100%.Β 
Β 

I think a lot of fans thought Britney would come out of the conservatorship and it would be 2003 again, or even 2008 For the Record era. However, being locked up and abused from your mid 20s through your entire 30s has severe consequences that we are seeing now.Β 
Β 

Britney has all the autonomy to continue to be frustrated and voice her opinion on IG. However, I know she has a small window LEFT to receive some semblance of grace before people urge her to seek proactive solutions. The sad truth is she has to seek this help so that she can have a productive and healthy rest of her life. I don’t want to see Britney be 55 and still ranting about the effects of the conservatorship because nobody will give her grace as a millionaire, Β and the optics of it will be β€œdamn, NOW you have been free longer than you were locked up, so what have you actually done to work on yourself and your health?” 

The other sad truth is that yes, we do live in a society where if Britney was doing nude photoshoots that were professionally done, people wouldn’t fret as much. But the blank eyes and videos in the same living room and showing her entire body have unfortunately produced the wrong reactions. Β 
Β 

I think Britney is entitled to continue acting how she has and not seeking any treatment, but she should do so offline. There is nothing productive about the IG posts. It’ll just sour Britney’s name in people’s mouth if she continues the abrasion, because there’s still fans that think β€œBritney has never been a mean girl” because they think 22 year old Britney and 41 year old Britney are the same person.Β 
Β 

But yeah, you put everything I thought into the perfect post lol.Β 

I don’t think Britney cares/or should care about peoples’ grace. The general public has never given her grace. We should all hope for healing, and that these expressions are part of her healing process. That’s all I hope for.Β 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

You're comparing one of the biggest icons in pop music history who's recently been in the news constantly to Grimes - a freakin' C-lister who's mostly known as Elon Musk's kooky ex outside of pop music circles and her fanbase, which is dwarfed by that of Britney. No shade to Grimes, and obviously, I think the people in Knee's IG comments are absolute clowns, but this comparison makes no sense.

How about comparing it to BeyoncΓ© posing nude on a horse for Renaissance? Or Kim K posing ***** ALL THE TIME?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I like that post!

ToΒ me it shows her confidence increasing. She doesn’t care about the critics, the haters, or her image.
Β 

It’s just a picture and still people are seeing it almost as an agression or as an act of insanity. She’s done with the bull****, she’s too real but she’s been stuck for so long in a fake image, fake caring family and fake management.Β 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, generation glory said:

Β A life coach would also be beneficial for her.
The thing is, it’s now up to Britney to seek guidance, therapy & help herself to recover and heal from the trauma.Β 

She said she has therapy, and she has talked to a rabbi. She may have talked to more people, that those are the ones she mentioned. She is not without mental and spiritual guidance. She had several life coaches during the last two years of the conservatorship. She reads books on healing from trauma. She meditates, she does yoga. Dancing is healing for her.Β 

Do you really expect that healing from trauma happens fast? "Now get with it, girl! We have had enough of your rants."Β  Sorry, I agree with most of what you wrote, but this attitude doesn't cut it in my book.

Β 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block