Britney posts new **** pics: "I like to suck !!! Never professional pics … sucking comes easy for me !!! Keep clapping ***** 👏🏻 !!! "

4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I think that this - at least in part - is a result of 13 years of conservatorship abuse Britney endured. Her dad, her family, management, all of them involved in that farce of a conservatorship contributed to what we’re all seeing now. It makes me mad and breaks my heart to see the condition she’s in. Britney has to pick up the pieces of her life.

The “hybrid business model” was never meant to help Britney the person at all. The C’ship temporarily rehabilitated her image, filled her bank account, filled the pockets of Team Con and let them micromanage, abuse, destroy, overmedicate and control her. It’s almost as if been thrown back into the year 2008 where she was last a free, independent young woman woman trying to get herself together. Back to where she left off but it’s 2022. 13 years has passed, a lot has happened. She’s got free access to the internet and plenty of alone time to stew in her anger all day long.

She has to deal with it herself because the legal arrangement her dad & handlers had that was supposed to get her on a healthy track completely failed her. I blame the state of California for allowing this to happen, in plain sight no less!! Clearly it’s a struggle for her. Doing this in front of the world via social media, (her choice) which isn’t helping her heal.

Some fans are so caught up in siding with every word she writes & sycophantically defending her that they seem to not realize (maybe Britney doesn’t realize it either) that she is making things worse for herself. In time maybe she’ll realize that and learn from her therapy treatment better ways to cope and how to properly channel her emotions in a way that’s beneficial to her recovery long term. A life coach would also be beneficial for her.

The thing is, it’s now up to Britney to seek guidance, therapy & help herself to recover and heal from the trauma. If by chance it doesn’t happen there’ll be nobody but herself to blame this time. And that’s gonna have all the Team Con supporters wrongfully thinking she was better off stuck in the conservatorship. She’s better off without it. She just has to get to a point where she makes better choices and gets clarity on how to handle her life and emotions and not lash out, which I understand her anger. She has to stifle her emotions for 13 years so now it’s ALL spilling out of her on Instagram. Yes it’s her right to rage out loud, but is it helpful? No. Even if popping off on Twitter & Instagram makes her feel good just to be able to do it that “release” is temporary not lasting and unnecessary, unhelpful, and unhealthy. She has to think long term instead of short term in regards to healing.

Wow, this was perfectly written. 

• Like 4

I am so conflicted when it comes to her posts, on one hand I’m like she has every right to express herself but on the other hand, i and I’m sure y’all must know that these posts just bring her family and the rest of team CON joy cuz Britney’s very own posts are feeding the Britney is unhinged, the cship was good for her, she needs to be back in one narrative.

Same thing with the angry posts, the ones for her family, while 100% deserved, it also shows that while they may no longer have a legal stranglehold over her, they still clearly have an emotional one and we all know that also brings them joy. As for the anger toward anyone and everyone else, that’s also their handiwork cuz they turned her into this angry, bitter person.

Another part of their handiwork, is that they destroyed every legit and normal outlet she could use to express these feelings she has.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

Meanwhile Selena posting pics with Blackpink and also in the meantime it is rumored that Britney will have a collaboration with Jennie from Blackpink

even if this was about selena (which it is not 🤭) people collab with people other people they’d collab with have drama with (ex: britney collabing with madonna & elton, ariana collabing with nicki & megan) so it’s fine 😂

& u can be friends with someone ur other friend dislikes 🤔

7 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

So does Madonna and Lizzo need help also? They always be posting nude pics lol 

I think the point went over your head but luckily there is enough discourse on this current page that better puts into words the original point. 

If something was to god forbid happen to Britney in a year from now,  I would hope you still wouldn’t be talking about a conservatorship that ended prior. Talk about the long term work that can be done now. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block