Britney posts new **** pics: "I like to suck !!! Never professional pics … sucking comes easy for me !!! Keep clapping ***** 👏🏻 !!! "

58 minutes ago, Willy. said:

She needs help ASAP. The fans are enabling her and will then blame the conservatorship from the past If something tragic occurs. 

Stop being dramatic. She clapping back at the same fans on this forum who say things like how her photos are tasteless and they wish for her to be classy and stop posting *****.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, easy said:

imagine being a fan of THE britney spears and being so appalled by nudity /expression of ***uality :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Difference is that the original Britney was tongue in cheek with her actions which made it more natural and pushing the boundary.

Today’s Britney isn’t pushing any boundaries and is just trying to be “edgy” in an effort to go against everyone at any cost for the sake of doing it.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, easy said:

i love that she remains unapologetically herself and is unashamed 🌹 her confidence is power over those that tried to oppress her

I think this is the issue so many of her fans and the people on this forum aren’t able to reconcile with. That this may be who she REALLY is, and that doesn’t jive with the cookie cutter sweet girl image they’ve been used to before the conservatorship.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Sia said:

Difference is that the original Britney was tongue in cheek with her actions which made it more natural and pushing the boundary.

Today’s Britney isn’t pushing any boundaries and is just trying to be “edgy” in an effort to go against everyone at any cost for the sake of doing it.

i see her pushing boundaries of what society deems "acceptable" and not. no one cares if a celebrity poses nude/implied nude as long as the photos are professional, or considered artsy fartsy, etc. britney is posting raw "sucky" photos and has the world up in arms because she took them herself, released them herself, and is it doing it for herself.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block