I thought Britney moved?

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

Why are all her videos of her in her old place? I’m so confused because she still has all her furniture and everything set up. 

I don’t see why it’s so hard to understand that Britney doesn’t want to show us her new home, and she still owns that house, she’s rich she doesn’t need to move furniture when she can just buy new furniture for the new place.

maybe she lives at her new home and visits the old one to film videos and dance idk but i don’t think it’s anything suspicious regarding her house going on

• Like 2

DeuxMoi said a week to two ago that it was recommended to Sam that they give each other space (not necessarily space in the relationship) but space in general to go through whatever she needs to go through since (it’s implied) that it’s been a bit difficult for him adjusting to the way she’s handling things at the moment.

This also tracks based on the fact they still seem to keep separate homes/ she moved back to the old house while he stays at the new one. They pretty much do what they’ve always done, see each other when they see each other which I don’t see anything wrong with if it works for them.

But I agree the conspiracies under her page are sooo annoying. Even when she does something relatively “normal” , people float insulting conspiracies in the comments.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

It’s fully out of control at this point. Britney , Cade or her PR need to do something because sitting on their hands is not working :(

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, hello70 said:

DeuxMoi said a week to two ago that it was recommended to Sam that they give each other space (not necessarily space in the relationship) but space in general to go through whatever she needs to go through since (it’s implied) that it’s been a bit difficult for him adjusting to the way she’s handling things at the moment.

This also tracks based on the fact they still seem to keep separate homes/ she moved back to the old house while he stays at the new one. They pretty much do what they’ve always done, see each other when they see each other which I don’t see anything wrong with if it works for them.

But I agree the conspiracies under her page are sooo annoying. Even when she does something relatively “normal” , people float insulting conspiracies in the comments.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

It’s fully out of control at this point. Britney , Cade or her PR need to do something because sitting on their hands is not working :(

that was said at the time sam was away filming for a month. since then britney has posted both in her new home (the video of sam in the gym) and old home. i think it's more plausible they travel back and forth between homes while the new one is being worked on and the old one is more convenient for the dogs to run/visit her horses. 

what do you suggest they do? anything britney says will be taken as "she was forced to say it!!!" by these people. there is nothing that will satisfy them unless britney came out and said "yes i'm still not free i need help!!!" which is obviously not true. 

• Love 1

the conspiracies thrive because her feed is weird and when she’s not traveling, she only shows us the same repetitive content. we don’t see her working out or doing yoga or cooking or dancing with sam or lounging by the pool or anything other than swaying and twirling. (that random biking video from the other week was actually lovely, even if it probably wasn’t filmed the day it was posted).

no one needs her to be glammed up to the gods shilling products or selling a fantasy on her instagram but what she’s giving us is depressing and she often looks disheveled and sad. she’s said before she’s bored which does make it seem like she just stays in her house all day and doesn’t have much of a life. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Derrick said:

Why are all her videos of her in her old place? I’m so confused because she still has all her furniture and everything set up. 

Here are a few possible reasons:

A) The videos are old and Britney is waiting for all the material to be out. (:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:)

B) The house is too expensive and nobody wants to buy it.

C) Britney loves the house and wants to keep it no matter what she's been through.

D) Britney only uses the house as a backdrop for her insta stuff, and she doesn't want anyone to see what her new house looks like.

E) Britney lives separately from Sam.

F) Britney may have an unhealthy addiction to that house because she experienced bad things in it and feels that despite all that, there is a piece of her life in that house.

G) Britney making fun of us and purposely has a house and purposely only shoots the videos in it to make fans go crazy asking why the videos are still in the same house.

H) Some alien has impersonated Britney and is living in her empty house and uploading videos to her Instagram account. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block