I thought Britney moved?

Well most of the "conspiracies" are just out of concern. It was traumatic for some fans to learn what Britney suffered through with the conservatorship and we are justifiably on edge. 

I think it's also possible Britney is actually in the UK since I felt like she mentioned going away to the UK for self care or something before her instagram started having some inconsistencies. 

15 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Well most of the "conspiracies" are just out of concern. It was traumatic for some fans to learn what Britney suffered through with the conservatorship and we are justifiably on edge. 

I think it's also possible Britney is actually in the UK since I felt like she mentioned going away to the UK for self care or something before her instagram started having some inconsistencies. 

She did mention that but Sam did a live where Britney was next to him so I don’t think she’s in the UK

She moved to a new neighbourhood to be closer to her kids, and then they stabbed her in the back. Plus that house going under renovations, and Sam being away for a month, might have been logical reasons to go back and forth between both houses. Anyway I don't think she even needs to explain her reasons. Her feelings towards her old house it's not up to us to decide. People create narratives and fanfictions and then get mad when she doesn't follow the scripts they created inside their heads :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
On 11/22/2022 at 8:55 AM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

People in here using “conspiracy theorists” in a derogatory way.. sounds a lot to what Jamie Spears said about the FreeBritney movement.

spacer.png

Anyone knows why is Jodi Montgomery still involved in Britney’s life and still billing Britney for her services?

Thank you. I’m not sure what “B Anon” is, but everyone talking crap about the “conspiracy theorists” sound JUST LIKE TEAM CON SUPPORTERS IN THE LATE 2000s! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I was vilified for questioning for the conservatorship in the late 2000s/early 2010s. FreeBritney was vilified. Jordan was vilified. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

edit: WHERE ARE THE LIES THO? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

For the record, Britney and Sam are happily married and these ridiculous conspiracy theories that they are over and living in two different houses needs to stop. She was just on his live and clearly they are together… It’s like some of you want them to break up or something and jump on anything you have to go with. She’s a very wealthy woman and has more than one home. 

Move on please. 

• Like 2

not the conspiracy theorists in here trying to change the narrative :orangu_orangutan_ape:

for the millionth time— freebritney was based in proof and fact and called a conspiracy theory by the criminals trying to hide their crimes, banon are people with their "gut feelings" opinions and lack of critical thinking skills based in no facts or proof and actively harm britney. 

i take it the documentation of jodi still working for/requesting money from britney doesn't exist then right? since it's not been posted, nor ever mentioned until a low quality screenshot of the back of a person in britney's home was captured. that is NOT proof it's jodi. that would be an opinion, meant to muddy the waters of britney's freedom. aka banon actively harming britney. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

For the people caught in their conspiracy universe: please put on your thinking cap.

A five-bedroom house with five pets cannot be kept clean by Britney and Sam alone. There must be a cleaning crew coming in regularly. One of them was briefly seen in an older video. Britney is trying not to catch them on her phone, but they are there. 

On 11/22/2022 at 10:13 AM, 3IsACharm33 said:

I don’t see why it’s so hard to understand that Britney doesn’t want to show us her new home, and she still owns that house, she’s rich she doesn’t need to move furniture when she can just buy new furniture for the new place.

maybe she lives at her new home and visits the old one to film videos and dance idk but i don’t think it’s anything suspicious regarding her house going on

Also adding to your point. Her ex husband broke into her house why the fock would she post her new more than likely more secure home. 

5 hours ago, easy said:

not the conspiracy theorists in here trying to change the narrative :orangu_orangutan_ape:

for the millionth time— freebritney was based in proof and fact and called a conspiracy theory by the criminals trying to hide their crimes, banon are people with their "gut feelings" opinions and lack of critical thinking skills based in no facts or proof and actively harm britney. 

i take it the documentation of jodi still working for/requesting money from britney doesn't exist then right? since it's not been posted, nor ever mentioned until a low quality screenshot of the back of a person in britney's home was captured. that is NOT proof it's jodi. that would be an opinion, meant to muddy the waters of britney's freedom. aka banon actively harming britney. 

One thing that isn't an opinion is Jodi did draft and file a care plan for Britney and got it put under seal.

This was one of the contingencies Judge Penny went off to set Britney free.

I think many people are unwilling to accept that there is a care plan, which anyone would need after the trauma Britney went through all those years. 

So many people deny this care plan and think Britney was just thrown to the wolves of a thing called life, the care plan is in place to help HER decision making and navigate through her freedom. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

One thing that isn't an opinion is Jodi did draft and file a care plan for Britney and got it put under seal.

This was one of the contingencies Judge Penny went off to set Britney free.

I think many people are unwilling to accept that there is a care plan, which anyone would need after the trauma Britney went through all those years. 

So many people deny this care plan and think Britney was just thrown to the wolves of a thing called life, the care plan is in place to help HER decision making and navigate through her freedom. 

and your point is what exactly? why are you bringing up the care plan? the only time the care plan is ever mentioned is to a) suggest she is still "not free" and in a "baby conservatorship" which her lawyer had to debunk, or b) to suggest it should be unsealed and her medical information revealed to the public, aka team cons agenda. most people aren't denying the existence of a care plan all together, they're denying the implication that there's something nefarious surrounding it. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, easy said:

and your point is what exactly? why are you bringing up the care plan? the only time the care plan is ever mentioned is to a) suggest she is still "not free" and in a "baby conservatorship" which her lawyer had to debunk, or b) to suggest it should be unsealed and her medical information revealed to the public, aka team cons agenda. most people aren't denying the existence of a care plan all together, they're denying the implication that there's something nefarious surrounding it. 

My point is that you seem to call anyone fake, crazy or "banon" which is silly if they have questions.

I don't feel Britney's medical records are anyone's business most people have denied the care plan. 

Do I need to link the BJ thread when members went wild pretending one doesn't exist?

Wouldn't anyone denying something nefarious surrounding it be as you'd say 'a gut feeling'.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

My point is that you seem to call anyone fake, crazy or "banon" which is silly if they have questions.

I don't feel Britney's medical records are anyone's business most people have denied the care plan. 

Do I need to link the BJ thread when members went wild pretending one doesn't exist?

Wouldn't anyone denying something nefarious surrounding it be as you'd say 'a gut feeling'.

you are choosing to ignore the facts to fit your narrative, that's why you get called a banon conspiracy theorist. denying a theory is not a "gut feeling" it's refusing to accept your gut feeling without the facts or evidence to understand how you came to that gut feeling. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block