I thought Britney moved?

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Mentioning the care plan isn't irrelevant when Jodi drafted it and Britney said in court Jodi was doing too much at the time.

That's factual, you might not find relevance in the care plan, and people might not want to talk about it because many want to believe Britney was freed with no plan. 

I'm not talking about others I'm talking about me, and I've never tried to claim I know the details in the care plan or pretend to have knowledge about what's in it.

I posted facts that there is one and Jodi who was her conservator drafted it. 

britney also said she wanted jodi to stay and help her adjust to the world again. that's fact that's always ignored.

7 minutes ago, easy said:

britney has expressed on more than one occasion now she's uncomfortable with lives. with time she might do it, or she might not ever do it. i don't believe a woman who was forced to do things against her will for 13 years, should now be forced to do things she's expressed she doesn't want to do (lives, interviews, etc) because some people are concerned and some want to troll. we need let her heal in her own time and her own way, and come when she's ready not when we want it. 

yes, I understand all that, believe me... but how healthy could it be that hundreds of trolls and people commenting on their social all those messages? Wouldn't be healthier for her to just shut everyone's mouth? 

of course nobody is forcing her, I'm just saying my thoughts... cuz as a fan I'm kinda disappointed at how she communicates with us and how we are being treated as fans.

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I haven't ignored that, just like I won't ignore there's a care plan. 

if you acknowledge that britney wanted jodi to help her, and you acknowledge that jodi drafted a care plan that britney and her lawyer agreed to, where's the problem? how is it an issue?

3 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

yes, I understand all that, believe me... but how healthy could it be that hundreds of trolls and people commenting on their social all those messages? Wouldn't be healthier for her to just shut everyone's mouth? 

of course nobody is forcing her, I'm just saying my thoughts... cuz as a fan I'm kinda disappointed at how she communicates with us and how we are being treated as fans.

i don't expect anything from britney just because i'm a fan. she's given me years and years of happiness, and she deserves her own now however she wants. if the comments were bothering her then i would suggest her to handle it however she sees fit. i truly think the comments bother us more than they bother her. sure she gets down every now and then, like everyone would, but not enough for her to address it straight up. 

2 minutes ago, easy said:

if you acknowledge that britney wanted jodi to help her, and you acknowledge that jodi drafted a care plan that britney and her lawyer agreed to, where's the problem? how is it an issue?

Did I say her having a care plan was an issue? I said anyone would need one after the trauma B went through in that horrific C ship.

I don't have a problem with her having a care plan, it's smart I think you have an issue with anyone talking about a care plan cause you want to put up an argument that she's doing everything on her own which isn't true that's where the care plan comes in to help her. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, easy said:

i don't expect anything from britney just because i'm a fan. she's given me years and years of happiness, and she deserves her own now however she wants. if the comments were bothering her then i would suggest her to handle it however she sees fit. i truly think the comments bother us more than they bother her. sure she gets down every now and then, like everyone would, but not enough for her to address it straight up. 

yeah, that's an assumption as well is mine. Different sides tho.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Did I say her having a care plan was an issue? I said anyone would need one after the trauma B went through in that horrific C ship.

I don't have a problem with her having a care plan, it's smart I think you have an issue with anyone talking about a care plan cause you want to put up an argument that she's doing everything on her own which isn't true that's where the care plan comes in to help her. 

you implied it's an issue and her decisions aren't her own because of the care plan and she's getting help with her decisions. i said it doesn't matter whether she is or isn't getting help because at the end of the day her decisions are HERS, no one has the power to tell her what to do any longer. 

Just now, easy said:

you implied it's an issue and her decisions aren't her own because of the care plan and she's getting help with her decisions. i said it doesn't matter whether she is or isn't getting help because at the end of the day her decisions are HERS, no one has the power to tell her what to do any longer. 

I didn't imply anything that's your take and "opinion" not a fact, you keep implying that I'm arguing about her freedom and I'm not.

I never said her having a care plan is an issue, I said you seem to have an issue with anyone talking about it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I didn't imply anything that's your take and "opinion" not a fact, you keep implying that I'm arguing about her freedom and I'm not.

I never said her having a care plan is an issue, I said you seem to have an issue with anyone talking about it.

i've explained numerous times why and you essentially did exactly what i said. you might not have said "it's a baby con and therefor britney isn't free!!!" but you did try to imply britney isn't making her own decisions because she's getting help from jodi and jodi is bad because britney said she was starting to act like her dad. ignoring that while, yes, she did say that. she also said she wanted jodi's help. getting help with her decisions does not equal not making her decisions. 

Just now, easy said:

i've explained numerous times why and you essentially did exactly what i said. you might not have said "it's a baby con and therefor britney isn't free!!!" but you did try to imply britney isn't making her own decisions because she's getting help from jodi and jodi is bad because britney said she was starting to act like her dad. ignoring that while, yes, she did say that. she also said she wanted jodi's help. getting help with her decisions does not equal not making her decisions. 

That's not true let me re-quote what I said : I said Britney makes her own decisions with help of her team. That's part of what the care plan was put in place for to help her decision making, not to stop her from her choices.

Did I say Jodi was bad? Reciept please - I said Britney told the courts Jodi was doing too much and that's a fact isn't it?

I never said it was equal to making her decisions, you're pulling all of this out of your dreams sweetie.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The care plan was brought up because when people say she's free from the C Ship that's a fact, however being free she has a care plan to abide by that was drafted to help with her decision making.

When people say Britney makes her own decisions now, she does... With the help of the care plan and her team to help her with her decision making.

That's the point I make, in regard to others calling it a baby c ship, that maybe how they define it, and I don't fight them on that.

That's their interpretation of her not being fully free, the care plan has relevancy in this thread as well which is why people are questioning why she's not in her new home. 

If people on one side say it because she has horses at the old home but doesn't seem to post much with them the stuff that's being posted is spinning in the old home with clothes all over the floor and her playing dress up so her going to see the horses it more than just that and that's her prerogative.

@easy

As you can see here, I said "Britney makes her own decisions now with the help of the care plan".

I never said it was equal or she didn't. 

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

@easy

As you can see here, I said "Britney makes her own decisions now with the help of the care plan.

I never said it was equal or she didn't. 

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

i'm not going to keep arguing the same point with you. you don't know that the care plan is helping her make her decisions, just like i don't know it's not. the point is, care plan or not SDM or not, BRITNEY makes her own decisions. 

2 minutes ago, easy said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

i'm not going to keep arguing the same point with you. you don't know that the care plan is helping her make her decisions, just like i don't know it's not. the point is, care plan or not SDM or not, BRITNEY makes her own decisions. 

LOL That's what Jodi said she submitted it's a fact. 

I see you're backtracking now that I've posted the receipt to debunk your claim of me saying B doesn't make her decisions.

Britney Spears' Sealed Conservatorship 'Care Plan' Includes 'Guidelines' to Aid Her 'Decision-Making'

Britney Spears' 'Care Plan' Has 'Decision-Making' Guidelines (people.com)

The care plan addresses "key issues arising from the transition off the 13-year conservatorship," according to the court filing from Jodi Montgomery.

"Ms. Montgomery would like to ensure that there are guidelines in place for supportive decision-making to help her adjust and transition to life outside of the Conservatorship," read the document, filed by Montgomery's attorney Lauriann Wright.

*I'm not saying, nor have I ever said B isn't making her decisions I only said factually the care plan is in place to help aid her in her decisions*

• Love 2
On 11/22/2022 at 7:11 AM, Derrick said:

Why are all her videos of her in her old place? I’m so confused because she still has all her furniture and everything set up. 

Well, be honest, if your old house was broken into, would you really be showing your new home to millions of people after that?

I cant be the only one here who thinks its wise to do that. Esp with all these banon freaks out there stalking. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL That's what Jodi said she submitted it's a fact. 

I see you're backtracking now that I've posted the receipt to debunk your claim of me saying B doesn't make her decisions.

Britney Spears' Sealed Conservatorship 'Care Plan' Includes 'Guidelines' to Aid Her 'Decision-Making'

Britney Spears' 'Care Plan' Has 'Decision-Making' Guidelines (people.com)

The care plan addresses "key issues arising from the transition off the 13-year conservatorship," according to the court filing from Jodi Montgomery.

"Ms. Montgomery would like to ensure that there are guidelines in place for supportive decision-making to help her adjust and transition to life outside of the Conservatorship," read the document, filed by Montgomery's attorney Lauriann Wright.

*I'm not saying, nor have I ever said B isn't making her decisions I only said factually the care plan is in place to help aid her in her decisions*

i'm not backtracking, i'm tried of arguing the same points. HER decisions. that is the point. these are BRITNEY'S decisions. you mentioning the one negative thing britney said about jodi without mentioning that she then went on to say she wanted jodi's help is creating a negative feeling toward the care plan. 

1 minute ago, easy said:

i'm not backtracking, i'm tried of arguing the same points. HER decisions. that is the point. these are BRITNEY'S decisions. you mentioning the one negative thing britney said about jodi without mentioning that she then went on to say she wanted jodi's help is creating a negative feeling toward the care plan. 

I didn't create anything sis, I wasn't arguing with you about "HER" decisions as I posted several times in which you seem to be struggling to comprehend these are Britney's decisions being aided by a care plan and a team to help her. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block