I thought Britney moved?

3 minutes ago, easy said:

you are choosing to ignore the facts to fit your narrative, that's why you get called a banon conspiracy theorist. denying a theory is not a "gut feeling" it's refusing to accept your gut feeling without the facts or evidence to understand how you came to that gut feeling. 

What facts have I ignored? Please let me know what specifically you're talking about as I've NEVER posted anything supportive of Banon or created my own theories. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What facts have I ignored? Please let me know what specifically you're talking about as I've NEVER posted anything supportive of Banon or created my own theories. 

you said people are denying the care plan altogether when it was explained to you both here by me today and the person in your thread from the other day ago that they aren't denying a care plan, they are denying the conspiracy surrounding it. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, easy said:

you said people are denying the care plan altogether when it was explained to you both here by me today and the person in your thread from the other day ago that they aren't denying a care plan, they are denying the conspiracy surrounding it. 

That didn't answer my question, you claim I've ignored facts and basically labeling me banon and that's what we're not going to do.

Sounds like I need to go grab the quotes cause many people were denying there is a care plan. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

That didn't answer my question, you claim I've ignored facts and basically labeling me banon and that's what we're not going to do.

Sounds like I need to go grab the quotes cause many people were denying there is a care plan. 

fact you ignored: people are not denying a care plan, they are denying the conspiracy that surrounds it. 

i never labeled you banon, i told you why you would get that label. because your replies are teetering on conspiracy. there is no reason to mention a care plan, unless you're trying to suggest there's something nefarious with it. 

Just now, easy said:

fact you ignored: people are not denying a care plan, they are denying the conspiracy that surrounds it. 

i never labeled you banon, i told you why you would get that label. because your replies are teetering on conspiracy. there is no reason to mention a care plan, unless you're trying to suggest there's something nefarious with it. 

And who the heck are you to tell anyone labels they would get or not get, if you feel my replies are teetering on conspiracy that would be your opinion, or as you call it gut feeling lmao. 

Also, who are you to tell anyone what they can or cannot mention? If people would like to talk about the care plan or anything they'd like everyone has that right to their opinion. 

Everything you dish isn't accurate honey so go back to the recipe board sis. 

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

And who the heck are you to tell anyone labels they would get or not get, if you feel my replies are teetering on conspiracy that would be your opinion, or as you call it gut feeling lmao. 

Also, who are you to tell anyone what they can or cannot mention? If people would like to talk about the care plan or anything they'd like everyone has that right to their opinion. 

Everything you dish isn't accurate honey so go back to the recipe board sis. 

you said i was "basically labeling you banon" and i told you i did not label you anything.

you have a right to your opinion, sure. people don't have to accept your opinion, especially when it's harmful to britney and based in no facts. 

Just now, easy said:

you said i was "basically labeling you banon" and i told you i did not label you anything.

you have a right to your opinion, sure. people don't have to accept your opinion, especially when it's harmful to britney and based in no facts. 

What opinion have I had that is harmful to Britney? Receipts? Only thing I've talked about was the care plan.

• Love 2

What opinion have I had that is harmful to Britney? Receipts? Only thing I've talked about was the care plan.

yes you keep mentioning the care plan. WHY? "because people denied it existed" no, they didn't. they denied the conspiracy around it. and if they did deny its existence, why do you feel the need to constantly bring up the care plan?  

On 11/22/2022 at 11:14 AM, easy said:

she will never be able to satisfy them because they will continue to make excuses for the proof that debunk their theories. sam literally went live the other day and it wasn't enough because according to them it either a) wasn't britney's voice or b) was a recording. that's why conspiracy is so dangerous, there's no amount of truth and proof that will stop the cRitiCaL tHinKeRs

she could satisfy everyone by just going live and saying what she wants... to giving real proofs and shutting mouths, that could be one of the many ways of not satifying anyone, but ending all those "theories"

Just now, easy said:

yes you keep mentioning the care plan. WHY? "because people denied it existed" no, they didn't. they denied the conspiracy around it. and if they did deny its existence, why do you feel the need to constantly bring up the care plan?  

So, you have no receipts of anything I've said that is harmful to Britney.

Thank you for clarifying that. 

Why are people so sensitive over the care plan? If people want to talk about it what's the issue?

• Love 2
Just now, agustinmalandra said:

she could satisfy everyone by just going live and saying what she wants... to giving real proofs and shutting mouths, that could be one of the many ways of not satifying anyone, but ending all those "theories"

no she couldn't. she could do exactly that and it doesn't matter unless she confirms their theories. otherwise they just aay "she was forced to say it" and continue on. 

So, you have no receipts of anything I've said that is harmful to Britney.

Thank you for clarifying that. 

Why are people so sensitive over the care plan? If people want to talk about it what's the issue?

when i said "your opinion" it was a general your, not necessarily you because i don't know you or your opinions. i see you constantly bringing up the care plan with no relevancy, and you've still yet to answer WHY you do it. 

Just now, easy said:

when i said "your opinion" it was a general your, not necessarily you because i don't know you or your opinions. i see you constantly bringing up the care plan with no relevancy, and you've still yet to answer WHY you do it. 

The care plan was brought up because when people say she's free from the C Ship that's a fact, however being free she has a care plan to abide by that was drafted to help with her decision making.

When people say Britney makes her own decisions now, she does... With the help of the care plan and her team to help her with her decision making.

That's the point I make, in regard to others calling it a baby c ship, that maybe how they define it, and I don't fight them on that.

That's their interpretation of her not being fully free, the care plan has relevancy in this thread as well which is why people are questioning why she's not in her new home. 

If people on one side say it because she has horses at the old home but doesn't seem to post much with them the stuff that's being posted is spinning in the old home with clothes all over the floor and her playing dress up so her going to see the horses it more than just that and that's her prerogative.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, easy said:

no she couldn't. she could do exactly that and it doesn't matter unless she confirms their theories. otherwise they just aay "she was forced to say it" and continue on. 

Yes, you right... all those banons and real trolls will continue to troll... BUT everything happening is even making real fans doubting about a lot of thigs... that is what I wish she might do: "go live and say y'all shut the f up, I'm fine, I'm in the same room cuz I want to, I don't promote HMC cuz IDGAF, I don't use fancy clothes cuz (whatever) I don't pay an app to edit my videos cuz I don't want to"... and so on...  

Me myself doubt about what the heck is happening towards her.

The care plan was brought up because when people say she's free from the C Ship that's a fact, however being free she has a care plan to abide by that was drafted to help with her decision making.

When people say Britney makes her own decisions now, she does... With the help of the care plan and her team to help her with her decision making.

That's the point I make, in regard to others calling it a baby c ship, that maybe how they define it, and I don't fight them on that.

That's their interpretation of her not being fully free, the care plan has relevancy in this thread as well which is why people are questioning why she's not in her new home. 

If people on one side say it because she has horses at the old home but doesn't seem to post much with them the stuff that's being posted is spinning in the old home with clothes all over the floor and her playing dress up so her going to see the horses it more than just that and that's her prerogative.

but no one knows what exactly the care plan entails and whether or not britney is "abiding" by it. the most information we've been given about the care plan is that it involves britney's private medical information and information about her children. rosengart has stated there is a "myth" surrounding the care plan. so that is why people have such an issue when it comes to the care plan and the reasons it's brought up only when people want to suggest that she isn't free. for arguments sake, i will indulge in the theory that it's to help her decision making. again, people spun that negatively as if supported decision making is as bad as a conservatorship. in that case i would direct you to many articles that detail the clear differences between cons and SDM. at the end of the day, whether britney is getting help with decisions or not, they are HER own. she does not have to do anything she doesn't want to do just because there is a care plan. so the mention of a care plan is irrelevant in conversations, because britney makes her own decisions. 

6 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Yes, you right... all those banons and real trolls will continue to troll... BUT everything happening is even making real fans doubting about a lot of thigs... that is what I wish she might do: "go live and say y'all shut the f up, I'm fine, I'm in the same room cuz I want to, I don't promote HMC cuz IDGAF, I don't use fancy clothes cuz (whatever) I don't pay an app to edit my videos cuz I don't want to"... and so on...  

Me myself doubt about what the heck is happening towards her.

britney has expressed on more than one occasion now she's uncomfortable with lives. with time she might do it, or she might not ever do it. i don't believe a woman who was forced to do things against her will for 13 years, should now be forced to do things she's expressed she doesn't want to do (lives, interviews, etc) because some people are concerned and some want to troll. we need let her heal in her own time and her own way, and come when she's ready not when we want it. 

Just now, easy said:

but no one knows what exactly the care plan entails and whether or not britney is "abiding" by it. the most information we've been given about the care plan is that it involves britney's private medical information and information about her children. rosengart has stated there is a "myth" surrounding the care plan. so that is why people have such an issue when it comes to the care plan and the reasons it's brought up only when people want to suggest that she isn't free. for arguments sake, i will indulge in the theory that it's to help her decision making. again, people spun that negatively as if supported decision making is as bad as a conservatorship. in that case i would direct you to many articles that detail the clear differences between cons and SDM. at the end of the day, whether britney is getting help with decisions or not, they are HER own. she does not have to do anything she doesn't want to do just because there is a care plan. so the mention of a care plan is irrelevant in conversations, because britney makes her own decisions. 

Mentioning the care plan isn't irrelevant when Jodi drafted it and Britney said in court Jodi was doing too much at the time.

That's factual, you might not find relevance in the care plan, and people might not want to talk about it because many want to believe Britney was freed with no plan. 

I'm not talking about others I'm talking about me, and I've never tried to claim I know the details in the care plan or pretend to have knowledge about what's in it.

I posted facts that there is one and Jodi who was her conservator drafted it. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block