I thought Britney moved?

2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

People in here using “conspiracy theorists” in a derogatory way.. sounds a lot to what Jamie Spears said about the FreeBritney movement.

spacer.png

Anyone knows why is Jodi Montgomery still involved in Britney’s life and still billing Britney for her services?

It's the same ones who refuse to accept that there is a care plan that Jodi drafted and submitted successfully to the courts and had it sealed. 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Because her old house is iconic. Her new one just looks like a smaller cheesecake factory.

What's iconic about the old house? Her ex-Jason Alexander broke into it on her wedding day and that home was filled with doctors that trapped Britney in the home and wouldn't let her leave. The home is filled with monstrous memories of her father, and the torture she endured in that home. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What's iconic about the old house? Her ex-Jason Alexander broke into it on her wedding day and that home was filled with doctors that trapped Britney in the home and wouldn't let her leave. The home is filled with monstrous memories of her father, and the torture she endured in that home. 

I think thats up to Britney, not yours..

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Did I say it was up to me and not up to B? I asked what was iconic about the home.

Well, you're literally sharing your opinion about that house like you're Britney. To answer your question about what's icon about that house: Thats up to Britney. We don't know that house, so we're not the one to judge.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I still don’t understand. It’s a comment B said on her IG, that she had tons of unused footage on her phone…how would I know if/when B posts it?

I’m gonna ignore you from now on…seems like you are throwing shade for no reason.

Spread positivity, not shade.

And I think you should pull out whiskey behind and admit to insanity if you didn't get the point.

My point is that if she has many hours of unused material, she can release a film.  If it's throwing shade, then go to the nearest doctor for a check-up. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Thank you!

• Haha 2

The videos are definitely new because Sawyer is a full grown dog now as opposed to being a pup.

We can't assume the lady in the video is Jodi when we only got a small glimpse of the back of her. It could be anyone, who knows. 

Maybe they are splitting their time between houses... Sam posted a story in the old house the other day too...

I mean she's rich and can certainly live out of multiple homes if she chooses. 

5 hours ago, unusualyouforever said:

she bought a new house and it seems like sam spends his time there. britney’s old house isn’t sold and it looks like she prefers to spend time there.

I am more worried that SHE herself has bought the house that SAM is currently living in INSTEAD of him BUYING the house that he live in.

1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

Well, you're literally sharing your opinion about that house like you're Britney. To answer your question about what's icon about that house: Thats up to Britney. We don't know that house, so we're not the one to judge.

We're all sharing our opinions on everything that's what a thread and a forum is for.

Let's not pretend you don't dish out your own thoughts, opinions and how you feel in here sis. 

Factually speaking - 

It's a fact, Jason Alexander broke in on her wedding day had a knife on him and was banging on her bedroom door.

It's a fact, doctors were at that home and Britney talked about them not letting her leave the home.

It's a fact, a lot of traumas occurred at that residence. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block