I thought Britney moved?

11 minutes ago, easy said:

in a deleted video she said she was visiting her old home because of all the land and she has horses. she's also mentioned the new house was being renovated, which depending on what she's renovating can take several months to complete. she's posted in her new home too, so it's likely she goes back and forth. i don't think it's old footage in the sense that it's likely a couple days to a week behind. sawyer is too big for it to be any later than that and britney's hair is crimped how she's been talking about loving recently. 

Excellent memory! 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

People think she’s in a facility again and this is all a ruse with old videos - her IG is literally 95% of people saying this is all shady and fake. 

Twitter is also fuming over this conspiracy theory. I don’t understand people at this point. What is Britney supposed to do in order to be taken seriously? Y’all, don’t tell me that posting a Instagram story will end this charade.:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Twitter is also fuming over this conspiracy theory. I don’t understand people at this point. What is Britney supposed to do in order to be taken seriously? Y’all, don’t tell posting a Instagram story will end this charade.:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

she will never be able to satisfy them because they will continue to make excuses for the proof that debunk their theories. sam literally went live the other day and it wasn't enough because according to them it either a) wasn't britney's voice or b) was a recording. that's why conspiracy is so dangerous, there's no amount of truth and proof that will stop the cRitiCaL tHinKeRs

• Love 3
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, easy said:

she will never be able to satisfy them because they will continue to make excuses for the proof that debunk their theories. sam literally went live the other day and it wasn't enough because according to them it either a) wasn't britney's voice or b) was a recording. that's why conspiracy is so dangerous, there's no amount of truth and proof that will stop the cRitiCaL tHinKeRs

The conspiracy theorists are really just infantilizing Britney, like she “needs saving.” Not a good look.

and then there are also the Islamaphobes who think B needs “saving” from her adoring and adorable hubby. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The conspiracy theorists are really just infantilizing Britney, like she “needs saving.” Not a good look.

and then there are also the Islamaphobes who think B needs “saving” from her adoring and adorable hubby. 

yes! and they try to hide it behind being "concerned" the same tired excuse her "family" used to sway public opinion against britney and eventually enslave her. 

💯 the conspiracy theorists are full of ableist, racist, ageist ********* who need to constantly be shut down. not given space to spew their hatred and bigotry 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I wish she’d go back to limiting the comments on her instagram. That was such a peaceful moment

• Like 3

I do not believe in theories i believe in receipts, we got the freebritney experiences with demands, docus, rumours, and all stuff.... And them britney came out.

So don't be sentencing anyone , just look for receipts. and this is not a political party, her conservatorship was a serveral corruption problem that now in 2022 nobody's paying their debts. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block