Britney Spears New York Magazine COVER (November 7, 2022 Issue) The Curse of Kentwood: House of Spears - New York Magazine FULL article HERE !! Why Britney Spears’ dad Jamie put her under a conservatorship for 13 years ??

the way Bryan trys to justify the conservatorship b/c she supposedly a bad driver  or can't make reservations is laughable. I know people who can't cook for themselves, so do they need a cship? My mom is a horrible driver and can't follow a GPS, so does she need a cship? Who cares if she doesn't make reservations for herself, that's why she has an assistant. Even if she doesn't know how to do these things as he claims, they why not get her out of the cship and teach her?! I mean geez does that not occur to these people that she can learn?!!

1 hour ago, One More Time said:

yes but not the full article :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Is this out in print magazine, or online only?

1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

print

The full article has been online and was linked in the original thread that was already posted: 

c7e2cd1cc9790428ccd6dfd695f249cff7-jamie
WWW.VULTURE.COM

One year ago, Britney Spears was freed from a notorious conservatorship. What possessed her father to seize near-total...

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

its her family at the end of the day....we don't know much about their private life

DKB3-Blz-WAAA5-Wg9.jpg

Ctx-Pm-QUAAAi-YN4.jpg

CEN-F-PW8-AE92-NG.jpg

Cm-Gp8-Yn-XEAATXLO.jpg

Cqht-Z-YW8-AA0z-OH.jpg

Cdt-Apu-GXIAAmsrw.jpg

CUx-EXlf-WEAEW-l8.jpg

tumblr-oictj3-Nen-R1srji4jo2-1280.jpg

spears-jamie-lynn-britney-bryan-spears-b

260633f3e3556a39bf632252ef706fa6.jpg

spears-family.jpg

britney-spears-bryan-spears-lynne-spears

Getty-Images-79802892-1024x733.jpg

But I wasn’t talking about her’s or her family’s private lives? Her dad was her conservator during her Vegas residency at Planet Hollywood. An arrangement she has publicly said she wasn’t happy with. So naturally seeing photos of them together years beforehand at Planet Hollywood are eerie

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block