Britney Spears New York Magazine COVER (November 7, 2022 Issue) The Curse of Kentwood: House of Spears - New York Magazine FULL article HERE !! Why Britney Spears’ dad Jamie put her under a conservatorship for 13 years ??

They're going through all the dirt about her parents so far :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: including a deep dive on Jamie's early life.

Them talking about Lynne and the car accident that killed the 12 year old boy :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

As I was rounding the curve,” writes Lynne, “an oncoming car was coming in the left lane … I could see two young boys riding their bikes on the road … I had a sick sensation that I would hit one of them, that it would be impossible not to … a 12-year old boy … was hit.” Another way to say this would be that Lynne’s car slammed into a little boy. The boy was named Anthony Winters, his father was the first Black police officer to serve in Kentwood, and his mother was named Yvonne. He was, Yvonne told me, “just a normal teenager.”

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Like 7

But the conservatorship of Britney Spears is not a conflict that accrues moral complexity under further investigation. This is not the cloying tendency of American fans to conjure obstacles out of extreme privilege, not the “prison of fame” or the isolation of superstardom or the trials of being trailed by paparazzi. It is a matter of an extraordinary woman deprived of basic human rights over a period of 13 years. 

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Love 8
Just now, Style. said:

This is the most disgusting and misogynistic thing I’ve ever read. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

“In the one interview he did, from the home Britney built her mother, Britney’s brother, Bryan, made a joke about how pushy women in his family always get their way. He agreed that perhaps it made sense to end the conservatorship, which had been “a great thing for our family,” but didn’t quite see how things could work with Britney granted the rights of an adult. “Oh, so are you gonna call and make reservations for yourself today?” he asked. “Like, if you’re coming into life and you’ve never had to do something, and having to learn it, it’s going to be an adjustment … everyday-task stuff is probably gonna be a great challenge, like driving,” he said. “She is the worst driver in the world.” The interviewer gently suggested Uber and an executive assistant.”

Have you not seen the original interview that came out around the same time Jamie called Free Britney a Conspiracy theory that only the courts could decide.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’ve heard it, but reading it now it makes me vomit. PTSD vibes. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

It was surreal (not in a positive way, almost a twilight zone kind of way) thing to witness because it added so much fuel to the fire. At this point, so much HAD happened, but we never had an official source confirming it, and the court hearings were laborious to witness, but it was one of the early key moments that envigorated fans; to hear a member of the family talk about her so candidly and reveal so much about HOW they view her was damning.

• Like 7

Jamie's father's first wife "committed suicide" allegedly, his second wife was institutionalized against her will after a custody battle for the kids, and his third wife was his stepsister? :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Also didn't know Britney didn't like her middle name because she thought it was cursed because of her grandmother's history and "suicide". 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block