Britney Spears New York Magazine COVER (November 7, 2022 Issue) The Curse of Kentwood: House of Spears - New York Magazine FULL article HERE !! Why Britney Spears’ dad Jamie put her under a conservatorship for 13 years ??

On 11/7/2022 at 1:35 PM, Style. said:

It was a meh reading as we didn’t find anything new. They don’t ever report aspects of systemic abuse therefore I am not going to bother reading these types of magazines ever again. I’m tired of sub-par journalism doing pretentious articles for a pay raise. I’m waiting on the exposé of Brenda Penny and Lou M. Taylor and everybody involved in the trafficking of Britney Spears. Bye! 

spacer.png

Don't forget Judge Reva Goetz! Who put Britney IN this conservatorship and allowed it to continue, ignoring Britney's wishes and getting VIP front row tickets to her vegas shows. She is more evil than Judge Penny.

• Like 1

I read this last night before going to sleep and got all depressed :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Britney deserves so much better, and I hope from now on she gets all the happiness that's been stolen away from her and that one day she can fully heal away from all the people that damaged her so much. 

It's so unfair that there's so many evil people in this world that continue living like nothing, and Britney who was always so sweet and kind had to go through this hell, just because she was born in the wrong family.

I mean, some people that talk about most metaphysical stuff say we actually choose our parents / family before being born, because it's like a test we have to go through in our lives, but if we see it that way, I really can't comprehend what was the lesson Britney was supposed to learn by living this nightmare. Some may even suggest she's her own grandmother reborn as Jamie's daughter this time around to heal those pending issues they had as mother and son, but I really doubt he or she learned any lessons with all this suffering. Maybe in another life they will finally find out a way to fix things, but for now, Britney deserves to live peacefully, to enjoy all good things in this world, because she's brought happiness to so many people around the globe, so all that positive karma should be coming back to her now. Heck, maybe it's the reason why she's still alive today, because as she said, I don't think a normal person would've endured all that. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

I disagree about the interviewer comment. I feel like a good interviewer asks questions and lets them get answered. This exposes the person being interviewed.  If he got upset the person being interviewed wouldn't answer anymore questions or their demeanor would change.

He could have pushed harder, or even have corrected Bryan in the way he was talking so dismissively about Britney. If Bryan gets offended by that, then he would have been exposed. And that would have been a good interview either way. That's why I don't like Oprah, she's too politically correct to make it interesting or go really deep.

I officially hate this article.

what’s the effing point? To make these white Supremacists more endearing? Relatable?

The real story here is at the beginning of the article: in Kentwood, LA, in the 1920s a black family was sold into slavery a full 60 YEARS after slavery ended. This town believes people need to be owned to serve their white patriarchal overlords. Periodt.

Jamie grew up in the pro slavery Deep South US. Thats why Jamie controlled his daughter and treated her like a racehorse that needed to provide for him and his white supremacist cronies. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block