Britney Spears New York Magazine COVER (November 7, 2022 Issue) The Curse of Kentwood: House of Spears - New York Magazine FULL article HERE !! Why Britney Spears’ dad Jamie put her under a conservatorship for 13 years ??

6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I’ve literally been a mod for an hour. You're really reaching here :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You clearly don’t know what you post, you just post hundreds of posts per day for a like. You seem clueless about this New York Magazine article when in reality it has been already posted & you already commented under it. I always defended you when you cried woolf around here, I’d chill out with this attitude. 

• Super Mods
Just now, Style. said:

You clearly don’t know what you post, you just post hundreds of posts per day for a like. You seem clueless about this New York Magazine article when in reality it has been already posted &!you already commented under it. I always defended you when you cried woolf around here, I’d chill out with this attitude. 

It seems you’re doing whatever you can to try and paint me as this horrible mod when it hasn’t even been a day. Are you going to have an issue with everything that I say or do now? I’d chill with the talking about me negatively and in case you forgot, speaking about mod issues publicly is against the rules if I recall. Enough please. 

Thank you! 

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

It seems you’re doing whatever you can to try and paint me as this horrible mod when it hasn’t even been a day. Are you going to have an issue with everything that I say or do now? I’d chill with the talking about me negatively and in case you forgot, speaking about mod issues publicly is against the rules if I recall. Enough please. 

Thank you! 

Am I doing what? You were the one telling me to sit down and calling me pressed. I’m going to have an issue with nasty behaviors therefore I’d suggest you to not answering a thread if you don’t know how to behave. I will also message a mod regarding this behavior. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Style. said:

Am I doing what? You were the one telling me to sit down and calling me pressed. I’m going to have an issue with nasty behaviors therefore I’d suggest you to not answering a thread if you don’t know how to behave. I will also message a mod regarding this behavior. 

Oddly enough if you look at your recent comments about me in this thread and other threads, I can say the same about you. Please refrain from talking negatively about me and how I mod. If you have any issues, bring them up privately like you are supposed to do. Continue to do this, I will be hiding your comments about me. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 11/7/2022 at 7:42 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Back before the ending of the conservatorship, when Rosengart was petitioning to end the Conservatorship on Britney's terms, not Jamie's, Rosengart essentially laid out a road map on how the ending of the conservatorship would work if the Judge sided with it. It was all very straight foreward. Part of it was that, upon the ending of the conservatorship, a plan of care that Britney had agreed to would be in place and Britney would work with Jodi Montgomery, at her choice. Being a matter related to Britney's health, it was kept underseal (rightfully). Before I say anything else, even before this, everyone recognised that Britney would need some supports in readjusting after almost 14 years of the conservatorship, that essentially treated her less than a prisoner.

When certain platforms that offered nothing to the Free Britney movement to legitimise it (no expertise, no legal knowledge, system experience or history of activism) started to lose steam, they started amplifying baseless conspiracy theories OR conspiracy theories with highly flawed basis that were easily debunked. One of these was the "care plan". They essentially painted a care plan  into a deceptive second conservatorship formed by Rosengart, Jodi etc. And Essentially anyone Britney was seen looking happy with, and the care plan, to them, was proof of that. It being underseal was also "proof" that something nefarious was happening, and in turn, they started demanding that the document relating to Britney's health be unsealed, ironically, at the same time that Britney's father was demanding the courts unseal Britney's Medical Records.

They spread the conspiracy theory so far that it picked up steam, as misinformation does, and after a hearing, Rosengart was asked about the care plan, to which he responded that there was a "mythos around the care plan, there is no care plan" and that Britney's free, essentially saying there's Britney's free, everything is done; he made a clear to the point comment....

...but as per usual, the BAnon Conspiracy Theorists didn't accept that it as that. They tried to make it that Rosengart denied there was ever a plan, that he was lying, that Britney wasnt free etc. Ironically, using the court documents he was making and involved in, and they took it as some sort of weird dismissive attack at them, because only they can be right, and they could accept that the narrative they formed was exactly as Rosengart had politely described; a mythos.

So well written and explained thank you.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Oddly enough if you look at your recent comments about me in this thread and other threads, I can say the same about you. Please refrain from talking negatively about me and how I mod. If you have any issues, bring them up privately like you are supposed to do. Continue to do this, I will be hiding your comments about me. 

I never said once a bad thing about you. I just pointed out obvious mistakes and instead of telling me ‘sorry, you’re right’ you decided to shade me by responding to other members as ‘this is what I was trying to say’ even though you both were WRONG! I’d suggest you to pay more attention to detail and refrain yourself from calling members pressed! Enough is enough!:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Rather than embracing the mistake, you prefer to derail the thread! I will no longer engage in this malicious back and forth with someone who’s allegedly here to maintain peace. Reported for derailing the thread. You’re welcome. 

Kind regards, 

Your recent comments about me clearly suggest that you aren’t trying to make peace and you are upset that I’m calling you out on it. Report away, I see them :typing_keyboard_computer:

On 11/7/2022 at 1:33 PM, bitbitboi said:

Bish I watched that interview live.... I was SCREAMING at my computer screen... Bryan is SO misogynistic and disrespectful. The interviewer was slightly more aware of things, but still was overly friendly with Bryan and didn't confront his words as he should have. And then two FEMALE workers (it was a radio show), who were also huge Britney fans, stepped in at the end of the interview and asked a few more interesting questions, but all of them were polite to Bryan. They should have questioned him more seriously, because the things he said were incredibly s**ist and arrogant.

I disagree about the interviewer comment. I feel like a good interviewer asks questions and lets them get answered. This exposes the person being interviewed.  If he got upset the person being interviewed wouldn't answer anymore questions or their demeanor would change.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block