Britney was RIGHT! Selena shades the girl who donated her a kidney

KrisJ

Selena's doctors or medical professional involved in the transplant broke the HIPPA law by informing Selena first about the kidney match. They should have contacted Francia first and let her make the decision. So I do feel like somehow she was pressurised to donate her kidney.

Having said that, no one is indebted for life for saving someone's else. It was her choice in the end. But Selena should respect and show her gratitude to the person  who literally saved her life. This is where Selena is wrong. You don't owe your life to someone's else choice but c'mon girl, give some respect and gratitude!

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Justaboy said:

Selena's doctors or medical professional involved in the transplant broke the HIPPA law by informing Selena first about the kidney match. They should have contacted Francia first and let her make the decision. So I do feel like somehow she was pressurised to donate her kidney.

Having said that, no one is indebted for life for saving someone's else. It was her choice in the end. But Selena should respect and show her gratitude to the person  who literally saved her life. This is where Selena is wrong. You don't owe your life to someone's else choice but c'mon girl, give some respect and gratitude!

That’s messed up if true.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

If someone donated a kidney to me, someone who was once a friend and for whatever reason is not at the moment, I would be forever grateful and that person would have my respect. Selena's response was completely egocentric and she once again putting herself on a position of a victim. Now I see why Taylor is such a good friend to her.

I did say she grateful.  But, you don't know what's going on in their personal lives, donating kidney or not. She clearly said "in this industry" (within the music industry) which she's not even in.  Context matters.

36 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

we’ve learned absolutely nothing from britney’s experience, haven’t we?

hating on a woman who struggles with her mental health only bc she had some unconfirmed beef with our fav is not it.

People are not hating because she had a beef with britney, theyre hating on her cuz what she did is ****ty 

its not only britney fans who are hating on her

• Like 1

Britney 👏🏻 Was 👏🏻 Right 👏🏻

I never doubted her! Britney has never been a ***** to anyone who didnt deserve it! Everyone says shes the sweetest girl when they meet her, she spent half of her career getting trashed by every other celebrity and she never responded, and when she did it was nothing as bad as what others were saying of her

yet the moment she gets her freedom back after 14 years and 20+ years of never defending herself from industry bullies she finally and understandably decides to call out ****ty people and everyone turned on her playing moralists 

i dont care what anyone has to say! ****ty people need to be called out, that is not bullying

Do some research on the selena and francia story, selena is not a good person and britney clocked her in a heartbeat 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, jennyj said:

I did say she grateful.  But, you don't know what's going on in their personal lives, donating kidney or not. She clearly said "in this industry" (within the music industry) which she's not even in.  Context matters.

She's not part of the documentary, not even mentioned by a word as a friend that gave me a kidney. I'd not expect her to be named but at least mentioned. That's ****ed up seriously.

And the reason is, that they don't want to shine limelight on her as she seemingly was not okay with Selena drinking and "abusing" the kidney she got.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, ronron said:

Britney 👏🏻 Was 👏🏻 Right 👏🏻

I never doubted her! Britney has never been a ***** to anyone who didnt deserve it! Everyone says shes the sweetest girl when they meet her, she spent half of her career getting trashed by every other celebrity and she never responded, and when she did it was nothing as bad as what others were saying of her

yet the moment she gets her freedom back after 14 years and 20+ years of never defending herself from industry bullies she finally and understandably decides to call out ****ty people and everyone turned on her playing moralists 

i dont care what anyone has to say! ****ty people need to be called out, that is not bullying

Do some research on the selena and francia story, selena is not a good person and britney clocked her in a heartbeat 

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: That Part!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block