Britney was RIGHT! Selena shades the girl who donated her a kidney

KrisJ

28 minutes ago, CallMeTheGovernor said:

Imagine ur friend "not remembering you" after u literally donated a kidney to that "friend". :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Imagine thinking she’s “everyone else” as if it’s someone from 10 years ago you spoke to a few times and not the person who saved your life :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It’s not just forum gays - Reddit straights think this is bad too:

Holy ****. :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: The Reddit straights are coming for her, I thought you were joking. The Reddit straights almost always have the worst takes, but everyone's exposing her messy past (apparently she would sl/ut shame JB's other girlfriends?) and exposing how she basically ambushed Francia into giving her the kidney, and OMG what a horrible woman.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, CallMeTheGovernor said:

Imagine ur friend "not remembering you" after u literally donated a kidney to that "friend". :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Or referring to her as "the girl who gave me her kidney"  in a radio interview. Is really that hard to mention her name or at least call her my friend??? 

Selena showing her true colors, reminds me when she commented about the BLM or when she used to likes comments of her fans sl** shaming other girls.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

"... every person I know" ? Girl she literally gave you her kidney LOL

Btw. do you think he friend got financial compensation for the kidney or was it all just for the sake of friendship and love?

Francia didnt had an option or say. Selena and the doctor pushed her. She talks about it in 0:44

If she wouldnt have done probably she would have been blamed for not helping Selena.  

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, J45x said:

Francia didnt had an option or say. Selena and the doctor pushed her. She talks about it in 0:44

If she wouldnt have done probably she would have been blamed for not helping Selena.  

What a sweet girl! I would ask for the kidney BACK from ungrateful snake Selena 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, J45x said:

How could she do this to someone and not even treat them as a friend. Francia obviously did this because she thought Selena was her friend but I guess she just used her.

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

"... every person I know" ? Girl she literally gave you her kidney LOL

Btw. do you think he friend got financial compensation for the kidney or was it all just for the sake of friendship and love?

1 hour ago, mean little lips said:

She said Taylor is her only friend in the industry... Not in the world 

8 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

But is the friend with the kidney in ‘the industry’ though?

She literally said her only friend IN THE INDUSTRY is Taylor.

Francia unfollowed her so hope that answers your question.

• Like 3

Yeah since I saw that interview a few months ago I really despite Selena.

That doc was totally for the bin and the backlash is real.

Someone made a thread few days ago about taylor always playing the victim, for me it's still Selena or her management that played the public by keeping her addictions in the low and pushed the narrative of Justin being the problem.

• Love 3

I don't see why y'all are creating this drama for.  What if they're not close friends now?  Just because she's a donor doesn't mean they're forced to be best friends with them for life.  You'd be grateful for life for sure and maybe good friends, but doesn't mean you have to be besties.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block