Britney was RIGHT! Selena shades the girl who donated her a kidney

KrisJ

8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Selena has gotten into a bit of trouble recently after not naming the girl who donated her a kidney (Francis Raisa) and saying Taylor a swift was her only true friend. 

Now she has clapped back in a very rude way stating “sorry I didn’t name everyone I know” and people are saying it’s very tasteless of her to do this.

We all know Britney is very perceptive when it comes to the true nature of people…was Selena wrong in how she’s reacted? I think so..

Okay, I said something "hope she is thankful to her friend for every day she had thanks to her help" and seems Selenerz forgot her really fast....

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

I don't see why y'all are creating this drama for.  What if they're not close friends now?  Just because she's a donor doesn't mean they're forced to be best friends with them for life.  You'd be grateful for life for sure and maybe good friends, but doesn't mean you have to be besties.

If someone donated a kidney to me, someone who was once a friend and for whatever reason is not at the moment, I would be forever grateful and that person would have my respect. Selena's response was completely egocentric and she once again putting herself on a position of a victim. Now I see why Taylor is such a good friend to her.

• Like 6

Some of you on this forum have a tendency to do to other celebrities what you don't like being done to Britney.. I wish her only the best for the good she did, but the fact that she donated a kidney does not automatically make her a friend.  We have no idea what their relationship was like before or after the donation.  

Making a drama out of a story that is not ours is unnecessary.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, mean little lips said:

She said Taylor is her only friend in the industry... Not in the world 

5 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

But is the friend with the kidney in ‘the industry’ though?

She literally said her only friend IN THE INDUSTRY is Taylor.

Francia Raisa is an actress, so yeah, she's in the industry. She even starred in that godawful Life Size reboot/sequel.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, OneLife said:

Some of you on this forum have a tendency to do to other celebrities what you don't like being done to Britney.. I wish her only the best for the good she did, but the fact that she donated a kidney does not automatically make her a friend.  We have no idea what their relationship was like before or after the donation.  

Making a drama out of a story that is not ours is unnecessary.

Selena had literally referred to her as a sister previously. And then in her documentary just called her "a girl who gave me her kidney". So... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
11 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Yeah since I saw that interview a few months ago I really despite Selena.

That doc was totally for the bin and the backlash is real.

Someone made a thread few days ago about taylor always playing the victim, for me it's still Selena or her management that played the public by keeping her addictions in the low and pushed the narrative of Justin being the problem.

I've been giving her side eye ever since I heard that The Weeknd was willing to give Selena his kidney while they were dating, only for her to almost immediately dump him after he was not a match and go running back to Justin to try to be with him. Messy, immature and shameful.

No wonder Britney clocked her as a fake *****.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Shallon Lester spilled this tea years ago...Francia and Selena allegedly fell out because Selena went back to partying after the surgery and it upset Francia. Selena Def is dirty for doing her like that if its true. 

Let's not give Shallon any credit, please. She's been very open about her attractions to underage boys, and we don't stan her. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Shallon Lester spilled this tea years ago...Francia and Selena allegedly fell out because Selena went back to partying after the surgery and it upset Francia. Selena Def is dirty for doing her like that if its true. 

The person who made this video is a complete ***

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block