Britney was RIGHT! Selena shades the girl who donated her a kidney

KrisJ

Selena has gotten into a bit of trouble recently after not naming the girl who donated her a kidney (Francis Raisa) and saying Taylor a swift was her only true friend. 

Now she has clapped back in a very rude way stating “sorry I didn’t name everyone I know” and people are saying it’s very tasteless of her to do this.

We all know Britney is very perceptive when it comes to the true nature of people…was Selena wrong in how she’s reacted? I think so..

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Even though the mods moved this thread, Britney was right about her. Everyone on other forums are siding with Britney now and turning on Selena. That tiktok comment was the lowest of the low. You just don't say that about someone who saved your life. Maybe Britney was right when she said it's what's in her mouth. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Like 5
Just now, Body ache said:

Even though the mods moved this thread, Britney was right about her. Everyone on other forums are siding with Britney now and turning on Selena. That tiktok comment was the lowest of the low. You just don't say that about someone who saved your life. Maybe Britney was right when she said it's what's in her mouth. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Yes - I’ve seen lots of people saying “Britney was right” all along :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HisNameisChase said:

I'm sorry, but just because someone suffers from a mental illness does not give them free permission to act like a jerk. Everyone should be held accountable.

I didn't say that. I just said we should try to be sensitive and open-minded, considering struggling with manic states doesn't necessarily make it any easier for someone to take accountability, nor should we expect them to in a public manner as it is a very personal struggle.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block