Francia (Selena’s kidney donor) reacts to Selena's ''only friendship'' comment + unfollows her

10 minutes ago, Phresh said:

Lmaoo yesss! And Britney later posts “this was not about Selena Gomez. I love her and look up to her” :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

And to complete the full circle of insanity: “I can’t believe you guys ever thought it was about Selena. I’m so glad Britney cleared that up! Can’t wait for the collab 😍” 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

I mean, Selena said "in the industry". Is Francia in the industry?

She's an actress actually. Has been in 39 different projects but she not an A lister.

I feel like Selenas response was uncalled for.

She could've just praised it better.

But then again if they're not actually friends then...

Selena comments of I'm sorry I forgot to mention everybody that helped me under her comments was ignorant at it's highest..

So this doc, in my opinion isn't helping her especially since Justin Bieber looks like the villain again, damn, I kinda wonder of Justin side will reveal she abandoned him when he needed her as well. 

The video for the heart wants what it wants paints the Biebs in bad light. 

4 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

There is an interview of Francia from years ago telling her side of the story and she didn't really go into whether they are even still friends.

A kidney transplant has various side effects for the donor... It's crazy to give that to a friend and then getting ghosted like she seems to have been. And then not even being mentioned in the doc is wild.

They did a tik tok together within the past year so I know they have made up since then. 

The thing I don't think people realize is donating a kidney is more dangerous for the person giving it because they are losing something while the other person is gaining something their body needs. 

I've never sided with Selena is selfish but this smoke around her is interesting indeed. 

• Love 3
On 11/6/2022 at 4:45 AM, FreeBritBrit said:

Does it matter? She saved Selena's life and got no mention in the docu.

Y'all drama queens need a rest and learn that context matters.  She said "real friend in the industry".  Didn't say "real friend" or "real friend of all time" only. 

Y'all be so petty and toxic. It's no wonder so many more are staying off social now.

Can people stop trivialising Female Popstar Trauma over their health?

Selena said absolutely nothing wrong; she said her only friend in the industry was Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift literally IS the music industry right now. Francia Rasia isn't in the industry, nor does she she merit even being considered a celebrity. Her status as a Kidney Donor shouldn't be part of the equation. To dangle that you donated a kidney over someone's head so publicly while their getting some positive attention feels selfish.

Additionally, there's literally no beef between Britney and Selena; it appears they have far more in common though than we once believed.

All of this AND how Britney is treated when talking about her trauma feels like a petty and frankly s**ist attempt to remove their ability to speak openly simply because its not pretty to see or hear. We should be past, at the very least, as Britney fans.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block