Francia (Selena’s kidney donor) reacts to Selena's ''only friendship'' comment + unfollows her

1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

This whole issue makes me feel like Selena isn't the person she shows the public that she is. I think Britney has a good reason for all of the shade which we aren't aware of. 

This.

I think Britney knows ****loads of things she doesn't directly tells us. She probably knows dirt so ****ed up, she decided to publicly turn against Selena.

It's way deeper than we all know.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I'm sick of Selena's fans defending her, saying she's been through so much and is a really "sweet" person

No, she's not sweet, I know Francia isn't in the music industry, but Taylor gets mentioned in the doc but Francia who literally risked her life for her doesn't get a mention?

Also the way she treated Demi who was always there, I'm not a fan of Demi at all but I'm sick of Selena's fans saying Demi betrayed her

• Love 5
2 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Does it matter? She saved Selena's life and got no mention in the docu.

I thought this was so weird 😐 I still think the reason for their fighting is that Selena keeps drinking and she obviously should stay sober not to mention the ***** rumors 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, PinkBarbie said:

I'm sick of Selena's fans defending her, saying she's been through so much and is a really "sweet" person

No, she's not sweet, I know Francia isn't in the music industry, but Taylor gets mentioned in the doc but Francia who literally risked her life for her doesn't get a mention?

Also the way she treated Demi who was always there, I'm not a fan of Demi at all but I'm sick of Selena's fans saying Demi betrayed her

I feel like Selena tried but failed to pull off Avicii's docu who came out at the time she started recording it. It showed the exact things- rise to fame, the super dark side, diseases, hiatuses BUT Avicii admitted he had issues and addictions, and also showed how he took breaks and in those breaks he found the inspiration to record music and have somewhat normal life.

But Selena failed to pull that off.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Phresh said:

Britney post but got deleted

“I know i have talked about my friends enjoying their time at a spa without me, drinking margaritas. Thats so low! Right!? But if you didn’t consider someone who donated an organ a friend 😝 you are trash. Also kiss my 4ss to my family who I donated money to (not by choice) and didnt consider me a daughter🖕🏼. Here is a video of me spinning to Justin Bieber💃🏻:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Did Britney really say that? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 4
10 hours ago, Bambas said:

It was a genuine question since I truly don't know what Francia does for a living. Selena didn't say "Taylor is my only friend".

I have made no comment about Francia not being mentioned in the documentary, but I do agree that it doesn't look good. I haven't watched the docu though. 

I took industry as anyone in Hollywood/famous/celebrities. And her kidney donor is/was an actress

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

This.

I think Britney knows ****loads of things she doesn't directly tells us. She probably knows dirt so ****ed up, she decided to publicly turn against Selena.

It's way deeper than we all know.

OR it’s way more surface level than anyone knows and Britney literally knows nothing about her. They were never “friends,” Selena was her biggest fan and they were friendly to each other. Then Britney started imagining that a speech Selena gave 7 years ago to young girls was directed towards her which made absolutely no sense at all and is really scary behavior if anyone on this site could be honest with themselves. 

And now because the delusion runs strong on here, you gotta pretend like something else ~mysterious~ is happening and Selena is bad! 

Thank god the GP is not this insane. People just make up crazy narratives and run with it. 

• Like 2

There is an interview of Francia from years ago telling her side of the story and she didn't really go into whether they are even still friends.

A kidney transplant has various side effects for the donor... It's crazy to give that to a friend and then getting ghosted like she seems to have been. And then not even being mentioned in the doc is wild.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Phresh said:

Britney post but got deleted

“I know i have talked about my friends enjoying their time at a spa without me, drinking margaritas. Thats so low! Right!? But if you didn’t consider someone who donated an organ a friend 😝 you are trash. Also kiss my 4ss to my family who I donated money to (not by choice) and didnt consider me a daughter🖕🏼. Here is a video of me spinning to Justin Bieber💃🏻:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

People on Exhale: “This could literally be about anyone.” 

• Haha 3
50 minutes ago, katiespears said:

OR it’s way more surface level than anyone knows and Britney literally knows nothing about her. They were never “friends,” Selena was her biggest fan and they were friendly to each other. Then Britney started imagining that a speech Selena gave 7 years ago to young girls was directed towards her which made absolutely no sense at all and is really scary behavior if anyone on this site could be honest with themselves. 

And now because the delusion runs strong on here, you gotta pretend like something else ~mysterious~ is happening and Selena is bad! 

Thank god the GP is not this insane. People just make up crazy narratives and run with it. 

What delusion? Selena is shady and it's a fact. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block