Francia (Selena’s kidney donor) reacts to Selena's ''only friendship'' comment + unfollows her

1 minute ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Hold on, give us the tea on that. :typing_keyboard_computer:

https://youtu.be/creVmBlx6oY

A one sided friendship that Selena never cared for demi Lovato when her rehab and other stuff. 

Some of the comments are saying when will she be honest about her alcoholism and her own addictions that she wrote off as lupus which she got woman of the year according to Billboard for lupus awareness. 

• Like 3
Just now, FreeBritBrit said:

Does it matter? She saved Selena's life and got no mention in the docu.

It was a genuine question since I truly don't know what Francia does for a living. Selena didn't say "Taylor is my only friend".

I have made no comment about Francia not being mentioned in the documentary, but I do agree that it doesn't look good. I haven't watched the docu though. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Bambas said:

It was a genuine question since I truly don't know what Francia does for a living. Selena didn't say "Taylor is my only friend".

I have made no comment about Francia not being mentioned in the documentary, but I do agree that it doesn't look good. I haven't watched the docu though. 

No but she said Taylor is her only true friend. As far as I remember, Taylor didn't donate a single organ to her.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, icybaby said:

i saw rumours she wasn't happy with Selenas drinking and they stopped being friends long be4 the doc... 

i just hope that girl knew that she was doing then donated her organ

On one hand she saved Selena's life but all those rumors were true- then did she really? Even super healthy people ruin their kidney by alcohol and *****.

I'd be furious if I donated my organ to my friend and that friend started (or continued) bad habits. It's like a spit in your face.

At least she should've acknowledged Francia and thank her. I would if it was my docu.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block