Jamie Spears filed an opposition to make Britney's medical information public

50 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

What I don't understand is why have their positions change? If I do remember correctly, Britney asked to have her medical information unsealed during conservatorship, didn't she? She wanted for the public to know, and TeamCon argued against it. Now they flip positions. 

What changed?

Possibly it was in the con's interest while Ms Spears was working to say 'nothing to see here', but now they're scrambling to justify imprisoning her. She can now quite rightly insist that private stuff stays private. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, madara said:

If it's illegal to unseal patient's documents then why is it even on a table? Does he still think he owns her? 

That's the thing: is Weingarten just made of mischief? Can Lazy Penny not be bothered to rule this carp out and find Whiny in contempt for pursuing it?

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, cillaward said:

Surely the more serious her "diagnosis" is, the worse he would look? If she was "too unwell" to make sound decisions, then how could she have consented to go on multiple world tours and do a Vegas residency? He's basically asking to be accused of exploitation at this point.

I think he believes he's covered by the probate court and Ingham the Rubberstamp on any accusations of abuse.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

we don't need to know her medical records, but even if they were public it would be even worse for Jamie because unless she's diagnosed with dementia or something worse than that, which she clearly didn't have since she was perfectly able to work since the first month of the conservatorship, there's nothing that could've justified putting her through these 14 years of torture. 

Not even schizophrenia or bipolarity justify the kind of conservatorship she was put under. 

Any valid reason for the conservatorship would've had to be something chronic that wouldn't get better with time, but all the opposite, she would've gotten worse each year and we would notice that today that she's out of the conservatorship, but that's not the case. So what game is he trying to play other than just keep shaming and humiliating her for the sake of it? 

What if it's a ploy to get Britney to stop fighting?? It's so sad and another way to try and silence Britney. 😔

3 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It's a violation of HIPPA, which is a law that protects patient privacy.

But of course Jamie Spears would feel comfortable violating the law. He has been doing so for over a decade by illegally surveilling his daughter and beginning a fraudulent conservatorship by lying and checking a box that says Britney had dementia :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I was just thinking that. It is a violation of HIPPA, he cannot get away with this!

• Like 2

Jamie Spears is looking to unseal Britney's Medical Records from his time as Conservator, in which he chose the Doctors, chose treatment plans, and chose what medications Britney was given (if she agreed to work, according to the Netflix documentary)...

Not only would that be a huge violation of Britney's privacy, it would be further proof that he never cared about his daughter unless he could profit.

If there was anything beyond anxiety or manageable conditions that affect millions globally, why wasn't there a medical declaration to justify the conservatorship?

I think this is more important if we put it in the context of Tristar having copies of Britney's medical information; something they never should have had. I believe, in my opinion, this is a feeble attempt to declassify documents to try and avoid criminal charges.

I doubt Penny will approve this, but by God, what a despicable move from a predictable man.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jamie Spears' filing OPPOSING Britney's motion to seal her private and confidential medical information from the public is cruel and yet another attempt to psychologically damage his estranged daughter after years of abuse. 

I totally get why you stopped doing them, but just wanted to let you know, I miss your live streams on youtube! After years of misreading your vibe here on exhale, I felt like I got to know a bit of the REAL Jordan and I really enjoyed you. I'm so sorry you've had a rough year and I hope you're getting the healing you deserve.

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Oh my God Jamie!!! I have OCD and Borderline Disorder, maybe I need a conservatorship too???

Yep, I got OCD, Borderline personality disorder, depression, anxiety, body dysmorphia, PTSD... None of it is grounds for a C-ship and won't make him look any better by disclosing her potential illnesses.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block