Jamie Spears filed an opposition to make Britney's medical information public

3 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I can bet he’s doing this in regards to that facility he put her in that she references often. He wants the world to know why she was in there. He’s an awful father. 

This is part of it. Free Britney started with the news that Britney was forced into an institution against her will, and Britney has spoken about how traumatic it was. If there are documents referring  to it, there coming from Jamie as Conservator, and a doctor who has passed and cannot comment. He's trying to scare Britney into backing down because he weaponised her health against her, particularly in the public eye, and she knows this, shes even referred to it...

...but it won't work.

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

we don't need to know her medical records, but even if they were public it would be even worse for Jamie because unless she's diagnosed with dementia or something worse than that, which she clearly didn't have since she was perfectly able to work since the first month of the conservatorship, there's nothing that could've justified putting her through these 14 years of torture. 

Not even schizophrenia or bipolarity justify the kind of conservatorship she was put under. 

Any valid reason for the conservatorship would've had to be something chronic that wouldn't get better with time, but all the opposite, she would've gotten worse each year and we would notice that today that she's out of the conservatorship, but that's not the case. So what game is he trying to play other than just keep shaming and humiliating her for the sake of it? 

Even if Britney had a crazy wild diagnosis it would never justify why such a sick person had to work so hard and make a living for so many other people 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I can’t wait for the inmates he’ll be bunking with will do this to him…

That’s the thing I think most people don’t realize. We can sit her and know that justice needs to be served, but it is not in our favor. No matter how much we hate it, most everything that was done to Britney was likely “approved by the courts” even if they didn’t really know exactly how everything was going down. Unethical? **** yes. Illegal in the eyes of the law and the conservatorship? Let’s hope so. But it’s not looking terribly bright. We know what happened was wrong. Unfortunately that doesn’t matter. 

9 hours ago, TomasBR said:

What I don't understand is why have their positions change? If I do remember correctly, Britney asked to have her medical information unsealed during conservatorship, didn't she? She wanted for the public to know, and TeamCon argued against it. Now they flip positions. 

What changed?

She never said anything about sensitive medical information. She wanted us to know about how she felt about the conservatorship. Don't get things confused

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block