Why does Britney showing her body bother this fan base so much?

14 minutes ago, sykology said:

Its funny someone would create a post just to start fights.  Britney can do PlayBoy or **** for all I care.  People are free to do what they want but it does not mean we can be happy with every decision they do.  If one of my friends constantly posted trashy nude pics of themselves on Instagram, I would be concerned for their mental health.  It is not a normal thing for someone to do unless they are a s** worker.  Hell, why doesn't Britney open an Onlyfans account?  At least she will get paid for posting the pics she posts.  As a Britney fan since day 1, its bad for her brand.  All of this is bad for her brand.  Cheers!  

Brand, lol.

because I expect it from a **** star not a singer, not her, she has done some nude photoshoots and those are nicely done pics… idk its just not right for me, 

but she can do whatever she likes, its just up to me if i like or follow her insta and i chose to skip, and to focus only on the music (if she ever releases some)

52 minutes ago, Lmfc1993 said:

Because we have double standard, if all the nude pictures were professionally and photoshoped. People would say like she is embracing her inner women, BUT how the pictures are raw people feel offended!!! 

well if its all spread out like an eagle and covered with heart emoji… that is just **** for me

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I dont think it bothers her fanbase as much as it bothers the general public.

Its stupid how everyone is all encouraging when a Kardashian does it but

yet when it comes to Britney, they're all of a sudden conservative??

FK the double standards!

It definitely bothers this fan base :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

11 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

It's arousing tbh.

Weird is the picture Kim K's kid took of her and she later posted it hailing the young natural photography prodigy.

Arousing implies the intention is to be ***ually suggestive or even ****ographic.

I think that's an incorrect interpretation. It seems more blonde bombshell meets earth mother to me. 🌎

I dont leave her any comments, but the photos and the posing are awful. She's got the money and the resources to have them done tastefully (or at least get help retouching them) but this is how she chooses to publish them. They look exactly the same as the 100s she's already posted.

It doesn't affect me but I hate to see that while she's trying to get back up again she puts these things on a public platform vulnerable for people to tear her apart.

That is just my opinion. I know she doesnt owe me or anyone anything for that matter but it doesnt change the perspective of things.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

I dont leave her any comments, but the photos and the posing are awful. She's got the money and the resources to have them done tastefully (or at least get help retouching them) but this is how she chooses to publish them. They look exactly the same as the 100s she's already posted.

It doesn't affect me but I hate to see that while she's trying to get back up again she puts these things on a public platform vulnerable for people to tear her apart.

That is just my opinion. I know she doesnt owe me or anyone anything for that matter but it doesnt change the perspective of things.

I don’t think she cares. Most of us wouldn’t have professional photos. I think she’s over the photoshoots.

Well, in my humble opinion, her mouth is usually tightly shut. It makes her seem unattractive, frumpy, constipated even...

additionally, she doesn't pick the most flattering lighting and therefore it can appear jarring. We are accustomed to flattering, digitally enhanced images that make individuals appear almost otherworldly. In essence, she gives off this 'cool aunt' vibe not much different from her mother-figure, Madonna...

as though she is attempting to retain her 'hot' status from the early 2000's. Fans are criticized from reminiscing about those times yet Britney herself has not advanced much since then, what with the constant attempts at being '****', the lip-synced performances and the vapid, immature attempts at 'expressive' thought. No one is expecting her to go back to school and develop herself through academia, but she is showing how ignorant and unintelligent she is when all she has to show for herself are her looks. In short, you asked I answered. While you are welcome to disagree just know it brings me little if any pleasure to admit these things.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block