Why does Britney showing her body bother this fan base so much?

I'm not offended by seeing Britney's body and I don't think any of her fans are. She's been showing her body off, one way or another, since the beginning. I think her fans have always seen this as a source of empowerment and she looks damn good. 

I am, however, uncomfortable with her behavior on Instagram as a whole. I'm so happy she's free and she can do whatever she wants - my comfort level has nothing to do with her choices, as it shouldn't. If she was just posting her ***** and happily living her best life, there would be no issue. But she posts *****, deletes them, reposts, fights with her kids publicly about it, posts *****, gives a long angry caption about her family, deletes her Instagram, comes back with a caption about only being human, repeat. I LOVE Britney and she deserves all the freedom she has. She also, very clearly, isn't in a place of positivity and health right now. She obviously is entitled to her pain, lord knows we would all feel it after 13 years of what she went through. If she was happy (which, she has said over and over she is not), I would fully support her expressing herself the way she expresses herself. But SHE doesn't even fully stand behind her ***** or she wouldn't delete her Instagram and have such erratic posting patterns specifically around her *****. 

I want Britney to be happy, and I don't believe she is. I hope she finds what she's looking for soon. Repairing her relationship with her children is so important. If your kids are uncomfortable with your *****, it's absolutely your right to say **** it and still post them. But if she wants to repair those relationship, she's going to have to give a little. When your kids say, point blank, your ***** are impacting our relationship, I think you owe it to your kids to reassess it. I'm sorry guys - that's just how I feel. Also I'm never really on here so feel free to come at me, I'll never see it. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
54 minutes ago, pancake said:

geez whatever britney does bothers people i swear

i was talking to a friend today bout it and she was like, why cant britney get a break? she does nothing wrong...

and shes not even a huge fan....but people can see the reality if they think objectively

Glad to know that some of the public is showing her love :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Super Mods
46 minutes ago, Beardedwise said:

I'm not offended by seeing Britney's body and I don't think any of her fans are. She's been showing her body off, one way or another, since the beginning. I think her fans have always seen this as a source of empowerment and she looks damn good. 

I am, however, uncomfortable with her behavior on Instagram as a whole. I'm so happy she's free and she can do whatever she wants - my comfort level has nothing to do with her choices, as it shouldn't. If she was just posting her ***** and happily living her best life, there would be no issue. But she posts *****, deletes them, reposts, fights with her kids publicly about it, posts *****, gives a long angry caption about her family, deletes her Instagram, comes back with a caption about only being human, repeat. I LOVE Britney and she deserves all the freedom she has. She also, very clearly, isn't in a place of positivity and health right now. She obviously is entitled to her pain, lord knows we would all feel it after 13 years of what she went through. If she was happy (which, she has said over and over she is not), I would fully support her expressing herself the way she expresses herself. But SHE doesn't even fully stand behind her ***** or she wouldn't delete her Instagram and have such erratic posting patterns specifically around her *****. 

I want Britney to be happy, and I don't believe she is. I hope she finds what she's looking for soon. Repairing her relationship with her children is so important. If your kids are uncomfortable with your *****, it's absolutely your right to say **** it and still post them. But if she wants to repair those relationship, she's going to have to give a little. When your kids say, point blank, your ***** are impacting our relationship, I think you owe it to your kids to reassess it. I'm sorry guys - that's just how I feel. Also I'm never really on here so feel free to come at me, I'll never see it. 

Sounds like a lot of what you want her to do and not so much what she wants to do :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I've been thinking a lot about this and had to come to terms with myself.

I guess it's something to do with the fact that the Britney I started to follow back then in 2000 seemed so natural, séxy but without showing any desperation. She just seemed cool and seductive without looking vulgar, cheap or even without trying most of the time, honestly. Compared to lots of other celebs out there especially. So I just miss that and probably haven't moved on from that yet. Which is yes, my problem and something I need to adjust myself to. It's also repetitive to me... but I adore her underwater pictures for example, so that's just my taste. There must be a huge exhibitionist in her which wants to burst out and it takes time until you find the way that looks the best on you. I can resonate with that because just as much an introvert I am, I also have an exhibitionist side. 

We all want to feel better, look better and get the good feedback for it, especially someone with less self-confidence and this is also why I don't necessarily like how she puts herself out, because I'm not entirely convinced she's doing it for showing how confident she is in her skin. I just really hope getting naked is not all that she has left in store because... she could do so much more! But yeah, she has a good body, she's working for it. :bow_bowing_orange:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Chad Hudson said:

I've been thinking a lot about this and had to come to terms with myself.

I guess it's something to do with the fact that the Britney I started to follow back then in 2000 seemed so natural, séxy but without showing any desperation. She just seemed cool and seductive without looking vulgar, cheap or even without trying most of the time, honestly. Compared to lots of other celebs out there especially. So I just miss that and probably haven't moved on from that yet. Which is yes, my problem and something I need to adjust myself to. It's also repetitive to me... but I adore her underwater pictures for example, so that's just my taste. There must be a huge exhibitionist in her which wants to burst out and it takes time until you find the way that looks the best on you. I can resonate with that because just as much an introvert I am, I also have an exhibitionist side. 

We all want to feel better, look better and get the good feedback for it, especially someone with less self-confidence and this is also why I don't necessarily like how she puts her out, because I'm not entirely convinced she's doing it for showing how confident she is in her skin. I just really hope getting naked is not all that she has left in store because... she could do so much more! But yeah, she has a good body, she's working for it. :bow_bowing_orange:

Great response :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

'Showing her body' is not the issue, it's HOW she's doing it that is.  Literally open her profile and her p*ssy is shoved in your face with a heart on it.

Britney has done tasteful and beautiful nude photography before, she can still do that. 

Maybe she doesn't realize that on social media, a lot of people of all ages see it. And the way she's doing it is so trashy. She's better than that.  
Not only that, but when she claims to love her (teenage) boys, but it's clear they get teased about it at school which makes them uncomfortable, which can lead to rebellion and issues in their lives as well. And having a leech and douche bag as a father and influence doesn't help that either. Who knows if this is simply an act of rebellion for the c-ship or if something she genuinely likes.

She can roll around nude and be free naked all she wants, but she can do that without posting it on social media.  But if she's going to post stuff on social, at least make it tasteful, creative, and ok for any age to stumble upon.

Regardless, I'm just happy that she's happy. But she needs to heal and become more aware of reality, because she was sheltered too long in that C-Ship. 

• Like 1
On 10/7/2022 at 5:12 PM, GlitterRain said:

Sounds like a lot of what you want her to do and not so much what she wants to do :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

What is it I said I want her to do? If you're referring to my suggestion that perhaps listening to her children when they say it bothers them, how is that not fair? I also peppered my comment saying she should do whatever she wants to do. There is this unhealthy issue fan bases have where they criticize other celebrities but their celebrity of choice should be completely immune to it. Can you honestly tell me that Britney seems happy? That Britney is empowering herself by posting her pics and then deleting her profile every couple of weeks? Sure, perhaps her intention is empowerment, but she clearly doesn't get much power out of it if she can't stand behind her content. And I say she can't stand behind her content because clearly she can't, she's always deleting her profile. 

When your teenage sons have said publicly that something makes them uncomfortable, you should take that into consideration. What her parents did to her was unacceptable, a whole different level of terrible, selfish and criminal. That doesn't mean Britney is doing right by her sons who are not responsible for the events of the last 13 years. If your kids want you to stop posing naked on Instagram, it's my personal belief that you should stop. That doesn't mean she has to be covered up in a turtle neck. Maybe she just doesn't need to grab and squeeze her ****, or spread her *** open with an emoji blocking the hole. Seems fair. 

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Beardedwise said:

What is it I said I want her to do? If you're referring to my suggestion that perhaps listening to her children when they say it bothers them, how is that not fair? I also peppered my comment saying she should do whatever she wants to do. There is this unhealthy issue fan bases have where they criticize other celebrities but their celebrity of choice should be completely immune to it. Can you honestly tell me that Britney seems happy? That Britney is empowering herself by posting her pics and then deleting her profile every couple of weeks? Sure, perhaps her intention is empowerment, but she clearly doesn't get much power out of it if she can't stand behind her content. And I say she can't stand behind her content because clearly she can't, she's always deleting her profile. 

When your teenage sons have said publicly that something makes them uncomfortable, you should take that into consideration. What her parents did to her was unacceptable, a whole different level of terrible, selfish and criminal. That doesn't mean Britney is doing right by her sons who are not responsible for the events of the last 13 years. If your kids want you to stop posing naked on Instagram, it's my personal belief that you should stop. That doesn't mean she has to be covered up in a turtle neck. Maybe she just doesn't need to grab and squeeze her ****, or spread her *** open with an emoji blocking the hole. Seems fair. 

I like the beat.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block