Why does Britney showing her body bother this fan base so much?

Reading through Instagram it seems it's because they aren't artfully done as if that would change things on a moral level. And/or because she's not making money off it and that makes it personal and not career as if that changes rather it's a mother doing censored ***** or not.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, tarotx said:

Reading through Instagram it seems it's because they aren't artful done as if that would change things on a moral level. And/or because she's not making money off it and that makes it personal and not career as if that changes rather it's a mother doing censored ***** or not.

yup people will always find a reason to hate her for it. she could post the most polished, photoshopped artsy fartsy implied ***** and there will still be comments "you're a mother!!! respect yourself!!! and your bio says pray everyday!!!!"

• Love 8
Just now, shya said:

maybe bc this is new for some people that likes her... 

but sure nudity is everywhere now, I think to go topless on a beach is really cool and such a liberating feeling, I just thought that it was kinda of inappropriate for instagram to be so in your face like that like those pictures, is it allowed there? I didn't know, I don't know if celebrities does it like an A list actress or singer, I'm unaware 

britney being nude is new for people? since when? did you just become a fan?

why is it inappropriate? did you see a nipple? a ***** lip? no. you saw some emojis, she's not showing more than what you would see if she was wearing a bikini. so why are you so bothered by some heart emojis? celebrities post implied ***** everyday on instagram, why is it bad that britney does it?

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block