Why does Britney showing her body bother this fan base so much?

14 hours ago, Kiss my said:

Because:

1. it looks cheap and immature

2. she’s recently shown us her nips and now you can almost see her vag

3. there are literally clothed people behind her, so she might be flashing families on a non nudist beach

4. she’s a mother whose kids have pleaded her to stop

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:
Β 

Β  Hide contents

Waiting to be shot down by Britards in 3, 2, 1… 

Β 

And your avatar is a peach because you're a fruit enthusiast and not because of an. al s**?

spacer.png

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

No offense but this isn’t really the same at all. Britney’s Instagram is perceived by the general publicΒ as a train-wreck.

Consider thinking for yourself and having your own opinion. Let go of that need to fit in with what's popular.Β 

Also, if it's perceived as a trainwreck, how come her n00d.s are some of her most liked posts? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 2
11 hours ago, shya said:

Β 

I will not say anything anymore,

but it would be really nice if it were more cool like this

Β 

britney_spears_32.jpg

Β 

It's my favorite thing how everytime Britney posts n00ds, these photos always get dragged out and they are the SAME ONES Diane Sawyer shamed Britney for on national television in the same way you all are shaming her now.Β 

Diane wondered why Britney couldn't be the same girl she was pre-2003. And what did Britney say at the time? She said "Y'all thought I was controversial in the beginning." Same thing here. Suddenly you all have rose-colored glasses.Β 

Another thing Britney said: "What's the big deal when I do it?" compared to all of the other women (and MEN) that do the same thing.Β 

It's like hitting your head against a concrete wall treading out the same arguments for the last TWENTY YEARS! :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

• Love 3

I love that she’s able to express her freedom in whatever way she likes. I HATE that she chooses to do it this way. Not because she shouldn’t, but because I know how the GP will react (as per her recent caption calling out hateful comments).
I feel like true fans know her soul and how she just wants to be herself and are protective of her in that sense, and in my case I dread the onslaught of hate from the cretins who stalk her pages. I know it will always end up hurting her :(

She is a f-u-c-k-i-n-g bombshell and women half her age would kill for her body and looks (which is where 99% of the hate comes from in my eyes) and I know if it were me I’d likely be doing the same. I wish people would let her live, hasn’t she earned that 100x over?

Β 

People suck.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kayleightrainer said:

Totally get if this is what she wants to do she's not harming anyone so it's not the biggest dealΒ 

but I do think it is a little weird sorryΒ 

her husband is there taking full nude shots in public and posting for the world to see it's very close up shots of her vag and in another photo not long back shes pulling her arse apartΒ 

Like you do you but any other celeb or non celeb doing this I would have the same opinionΒ 

I see your point.Β 

At least your opinion is coherent. Like you say you'd say it about anyone celeb or not.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block