Why does Britney showing her body bother this fan base so much?

On 10/5/2022 at 10:34 PM, Kiss my said:

Because:

1. it looks cheap and immature

2. she’s recently shown us her nips and now you can almost see her vag

3. there are literally clothed people behind her, so she might be flashing families on a non nudist beach

4. she’s a mother whose kids have pleaded her to stop

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Hide contents

Waiting to be shot down by Britards in 3, 2, 1… 

Although regarding the first item you mentioned I'd say: unfollow or mute, I have to see I see your point in the last three items you mentioned. The emojis are barely covering her private parts and that content may not be suited for IG, if she's doing it in public places then it's inappropriate and, regarding her kids, as ungrateful as they have been, I wouldn't like to have my mom naked on social media, let alone if she had +40M followers and I was in high school.

5 hours ago, Isla said:

Again, I don’t think she cares too much about what her photos look like, as long as she likes them. You’re entitled to your opinion though and I can see why you think that way.

Oh I dont think that is into question AT ALL. Its pretty clear she doesn’t. Im just providing an explanation to the question on the thread.

Nothing I can say online will change or have an influence in how she acts or thinks ever

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Axad said:

Bring a slu*t is not cute Britney :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:and I can’t   With fans who supporting this so delusional :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Yesterday you said she deserves nothing but love and respect…

nudity and ***uality are not linked (unless you have ***ual hang ups) so calling her a sl** for being naked is a very revealing comment.

plus, a gay man calling anyone a sl** is a bit rich, don’t you think?

Confused Britney Spears GIF

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Isla said:

I can tell you this now, but they wouldn’t. And besides Eminem already posed like that in the past for a photoshoot with a candle covering his d!€k and no one said anything. You know why? Cause straight women and gay men love when hot, attractive men post ‘thirst traps’ with their d!€k almost on display. Yet when Britney or another woman posts one it’s an issue. Double standards.

That was a one-off professional photoshoot. @Joshyworld is referring to repeatedly posting many times the same types of pics in a short period of time (these past twelve months or so).

Personally, I am not bothered by the pics, and I find them hot, but as mentioned by @Frankie8, there is the public perception (of all those pics/reels posted in the same fashion) + the bruised relationship w/ her kids.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Axad said:

Bring a slu*t is not cute Britney :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:and I can’t   With fans who supporting this so delusional :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

However you feel about her photo choices, calling her that name isn’t ok. It also doesn’t make any sense. There actually isn’t any correlation (in my experience anyway) between loving being naked and sleeping with lots of people. 

3 hours ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

I don't understand why some people care so much. I really can't grasp what's going on in someone's mind to take the time to post a comment bashing her. If you don't like it, unfollow her or mute her. It's all it takes. Personally I'm kinda tired of the nude photos so I've muted her.

There’s definitely a difference between bashing her and “hating on” her, being nasty etc, and just calmly giving an opinion on her photos.

The OP literally asked for peoples opinions on this topic, so some of us have given it, including you. That doesn’t mean it’s bashing her I don’t think, if it’s done respectfully.

Ive noticed though on this site that some people stick up for Britney in a way that actually does bash others on here, and I don’t get the need to be personal like that. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Arckangel said:

That was a one-off professional photoshoot. @Joshyworld is referring to repeatedly posting many times the same types of pics in a short period of time (these past twelve months or so).

Personally, I am not bothered by the pics, and I find them hot, but as mentioned by @Frankie8, there is the public perception (of all those pics/reels posted in the same fashion) + the bruised relationship w/ her kids.

Again, if a man posted that type of selfie on Instagram or wherever, I don't think people would react so badly to it. Because it's a man.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

However you feel about her photo choices, calling her that name isn’t ok. It also doesn’t make any sense. There actually isn’t any correlation (in my experience anyway) between loving being naked and sleeping with lots of people. 

I can’t believe they called Britney that! Meryl Streep GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Arckangel said:

At one point the public thought gay marriage should be illegal. At one point the public thought Jamie Spears was doing a good job. At one point, the public thought segregation is acceptable. The public’s mind can change, so base your opinions on actual principle instead of simply following the crowd.

Second of all, stop creating all these little rules for her photos. If Britney followed everyone’s rules, she’d be the distant, photoshopped, robotic Britney we got in the conservatorship. I’ll take the authentic Britney who actually has a personality. 

• Love 2

Because they’re insecure of themselves and feel that they need to contradict themselves and bash Britney for doing exactly what she fought for from the start - BE ****. BE HAPPY. BE YOU. But they shouldn’t take out their insecurities and lack thereof to make judge someone who we’ve championed for for so long that suddenly have a reversal, means that the propaganda to somehow go back to how it was is somehow better.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block