Why does Britney showing her body bother this fan base so much?

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

She’s not doing anything that tonnes of other celebrity women are doing/have done. I don’t know how it’s still so news worthy. In her own words: what’s the big deal when she does it? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Personally, I’m living for freethetitney but I guess I’m just a britard in that way :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

#freethetitney :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

And then there are those, myself included, that wishes she wouldn't upset her kids who have asked her to stop. Yes, they are ungrateful and yes, they have been disrespectful, and also ignorant to the full gravity of the situation their mother was put in, but they are her kids and she loves them and wants a better relationship, so why not realize it is hurting her kids to see their mother doing this and them knowing the whole world is looking at their mother acting that way. She did acknowledge it bothered them, but still did it.

did her kids think about how laughing at her and hanging up on her upset her? did they think about how doing an interview speaking about things they clearly have no knowledge of upset her? no, they didn't. i couldn't imagine being so wholly selfish to see my mother, the woman who is the sole financial provider for my lifestyle, finally be free and happy after seeing her be abused my entire life and think "but you're upsetting me!" britney is the adult, she can do whatever she pleases, and if her kids are so bothered by it, oh well. her posting implied ***** isn't going to strain a relationship. them being disrespectful, selfish, and hateful is.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

People tend to believe it is an obligation to look perfect. In a way, many feel like if you are famous and don`t look like a doll all the frigging time, you are "lazy" or ungrateful. I think the harsh criticism comes from many places, misogyny, women who project their insecurities and ppl who believe you should look like you are in a Photoshoot all the time.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I am not bothered. But there r social norms. U go to the nude beach ok fine be nude. U r in ur hotel room or other closed room-also get naked or whatever. Idc.

U come to the simple beach and get shown ur v for the pics, c'mon do not tell me it won't get her not needed attention. There can be kids and yes we all born naked. But there r social norms. And even celebs of her caliber should think of it.

Pics r hot btw. I just hope she won't get her v photographed again. She knows she gives people smth to talk about with those pics.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, easy said:

No offense but this isn’t really the same at all. Britney’s Instagram is perceived by the general public as a train-wreck. She posts, deletes, deactivates, reposts, spams (Selena picture for example), drags/name-calls people (for good or for bad, sometimes getting her into trouble, e.g. Christina comment that was misunderstood) and has had a history of posting the same picture 20+ times at one point. A good majority of her content is flooded with negative comments. Even some verified accounts are dragging or poking fun at her which is a first for me.

Also,

Britney Spears: 42 million followers, A-list pop legend and bonafide icon

Oliver: 1 million followers, literally who

If Britney’s 90s/00s male peers like Justin Timberlake or Eminem began spamming ***** on their Instagram with emojis covering their *****/balls, they would also get backlash too. Not that Aaron Carter is on Britney’s level of fame but when he used to have Instagram, he was also being dragged for his ***** and questionable behavior, if not even worse than Britney since Britney at least had some sympathy points from the general public and still has a pretty loyal fanbase that is willing to defend her. Male or female — if you are at one point perceived as “unstable” by the general public (Amanda Bynes (f), Kanye (m), Lindsay Lohan (f), Aaron Carter (m)), it’s a stigma that usually lasts unless that public figure rebrands themselves. For example, Lindsay Lohan is someone who I can think of that has rebranded her image from the “trainwreck” she used to be labeled as. In Britney’s case, I don’t think she cares about conforming to society any longer or may not fully understand the repercussions that come along with these sort of things but if that makes her happy, then may it be. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

It bothered me cuz of the reactions she gets. I don’t want people talk bad about her and say that she’s crazy. 

But I’ve come to the conclusion people will do it anyway, even if she’s perfect (like in 1999). 

So Britney, keep posting dem ***** to piss people off and kill them with your pu$$y

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block