Why does Britney showing her body bother this fan base so much?

13 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Well, in my humble opinion, her mouth is usually tightly shut. It makes her seem unattractive, frumpy, constipated even...

additionally, she doesn't pick the most flattering lighting and therefore it can appear jarring. We are accustomed to flattering, digitally enhanced images that make individuals appear almost otherworldly. In essence, she gives off this 'cool aunt' vibe not much different from her mother-figure, Madonna...

as though she is attempting to retain her 'hot' status from the early 2000's. Fans are criticized from reminiscing about those times yet Britney herself has not advanced much since then, what with the constant attempts at being '****', the lip-synced performances and the vapid, immature attempts at 'expressive' thought. No one is expecting her to go back to school and develop herself through academia, but she is showing how ignorant and unintelligent she is when all she has to show for herself are her looks. In short, you asked I answered. While you are welcome to disagree just know it brings me little if any pleasure to admit these things.

I had to say what I had to say 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼 
https://voca.ro/1exuLyNxDyf0

For me personally, as a fan since the beginning I know that she is a goofball. Her Instagram is truly this part of her personality. Raw and unfiltered. 

For casual fans and the public, they are used to seeing her body revealed in professional photoshoots and music videos. Since she's currently not doing that kind of promotion, her Instagram content is being widely distributed and it looks rough and raw compared to how everyone is used to seeing her.

I realize there have always been paparazzi pics but this is kind of disturbing because it's coming directly from Britney but isn't the most flattering. If she did some very artistic newdity that was professionally shot, it might have a different perception. 

I think she honestly likes the attention and reactions and this is her only creative outlet. I would like her to step up her game and do more polished photos. But, some of her fans appreciate how real she is instead of having an editorial style account.

Just my opinion don't argue with me :)

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Isla said:

I don’t think she cares. Most of us wouldn’t have professional photos. I think she’s over the photoshoots.

But she's not one of us. She's an internationally acclaimed superstar. This is exactly my point.

And they dont need to be professional. Just someone that can guide her on how to pose and take a better photo that doesnt have fully clothed people kayaking in the background type of thing you know....

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ElToxico said:

I dont leave her any comments, but the photos and the posing are awful. She's got the money and the resources to have them done tastefully (or at least get help retouching them) but this is how she chooses to publish them. They look exactly the same as the 100s she's already posted.

It doesn't affect me but I hate to see that while she's trying to get back up again she puts these things on a public platform vulnerable for people to tear her apart.

That is just my opinion. I know she doesnt owe me or anyone anything for that matter but it doesnt change the perspective of things.

Well I think she might be saying that from now on what you see is what you get. She's taking a lot of pressure off herself.

46 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

But she's not one of us. She's an internationally acclaimed superstar. This is exactly my point.

And they dont need to be professional. Just someone that can guide her on how to pose and take a better photo that doesnt have fully clothed people kayaking in the background type of thing you know....

Again, I don’t think she cares too much about what her photos look like, as long as she likes them. You’re entitled to your opinion though and I can see why you think that way.

so it’s fine for Britney to roll around naked in a music video, but not at the beach?!? Being naked at the beach would be way more fun and comfortable.
We are all born naked. Our naked bodies are beautiful. 
being naked as an adult is a feeling of liberation and freedom, because we are taught being naked is wrong. 
Britneys existence right now is the embodiment of liberation and freedom. 
I personally love running around naked (where legal), and I am definitely vibing with Britney’s naked freedom. She’s not doing anything wrong. It’s bold, rebellious and beautiful. 
the males in her family keep telling her what to do, and she ain’t having any of it. 
her “embarrassed” sons can use the money from their tell all interviews for therapy if they’re that precious…

Be naked as often as you like Britney. 
I salute thee!

Billboard Music Awards GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Kritney said:

so it’s fine for Britney to roll around naked in a music video, but not at the beach?!? Being naked at the beach would be way more fun and comfortable.
We are all born naked. Our naked bodies are beautiful. 
being naked as an adult is a feeling of liberation and freedom, because we are taught being naked is wrong. 
Britneys existence right now is the embodiment of liberation and freedom. 
I personally love running around naked (where legal), and I am definitely vibing with Britney’s naked freedom. She’s not doing anything wrong. It’s bold, rebellious and beautiful. 
the males in her family keep telling her what to do, and she ain’t having any of it. 
her “embarrassed” sons can use the money from their tell all interviews for therapy if they’re that precious…

Be naked as often as you like Britney. 
I salute thee!

Billboard Music Awards GIF by Britney Spears

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

People will critize no matter what...

I don't mind the nude pics but the intentions behind it, and how often she does it as well. I'm not a psychologist but there's something suspicious there.

If she's doing this just to piss off her family like some of you say, then it's kinda sad that she's wasting her time like that.

Also, this is probably why her kids have said that she just wants attention.

It's sad to me knowing how talented she is, that most of the people just see her as a has been doing weird things on instagram.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, joe sp said:

People will critize no matter what...

I don't mind the nude pics but the intentions behind it, and how often she does it as well. I'm not a psychologist but there's something suspicious there.

If she's doing this just to piss off her family like some of you say, then it's kinda sad that she's wasting her time like that.

Also, this is probably why her kids have said that she just wants attention.

It's sad to me knowing how talented she is, that most of the people just see her as a has been doing weird things on instagram.

She will never be known as a has been :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1

I think in the future people will be calling her a bold feminist and she doesn’t get enough credit for her intelligence and her creativity etc.

all you haters sound like negative nancies. Go Stan the many fake *** celebrities on Instagram where human beings are reduced to curated brands.

continue to Talk about how “mental health is important you guys” but then have no compassion for someone who’s experienced trauma genuinely using social media to connect w fans and express themselves however they want.

Y’all should be ashamed of yourselves truly. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Cancer said:

Arousing implies the intention is to be ***ually suggestive or even ****ographic.

I think that's an incorrect interpretation. It seems more blonde bombshell meets earth mother to me. 🌎

MY interpretation is however I want it it to be.

There is no wrong or right 

Interpretation is not judgement. I don't judge her, not one second.

In fact, I love her naked posts, that also shows a supportive partner.

I love for Britney to feel herself while everyone watches from home.

Like you.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block