Why does Britney showing her body bother this fan base so much?

8 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I think most fans see her nude pictures as freedom to be herself. She feels liberated and expressing total liberation is stripping away everything, even literally as in clothes.

I think some fans don't want the GP to think Brit is unstable and even though others get away with doing that, with Britney it's seen as erratic and so fans don't want more ammo slung her way.

And then there are those, myself included, that wishes she wouldn't upset her kids who have asked her to stop. Yes, they are ungrateful and yes, they have been disrespectful, and also ignorant to the full gravity of the situation their mother was put in, but they are her kids and she loves them and wants a better relationship, so why not realize it is hurting her kids to see their mother doing this and them knowing the whole world is looking at their mother acting that way. She did acknowledge it bothered them, but still did it.

I know I'm going to get attacked by some for my post, but we as Exhalers are free to post our differing opinions and don't want the catty responses or rude statements slung our way just because it does not match other user opinions.

It's a valuable growth experience for the boys and may just prevent them from exploiting and ridiculing some young woman in the future.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

If Britney’s 90s/00s male peers like Justin Timberlake or Eminem began spamming ***** on their Instagram with emojis covering their *****/balls, they would also get backlash too. 

I can tell you this now, but they wouldn’t. And besides Eminem already posed like that in the past for a photoshoot with a candle covering his d!€k and no one said anything. You know why? Cause straight women and gay men love when hot, attractive men post ‘thirst traps’ with their d!€k almost on display. Yet when Britney or another woman posts one it’s an issue. Double standards.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

No offense but this isn’t really the same at all. Britney’s Instagram is perceived by the general public as a train-wreck. She posts, deletes, deactivates, reposts, spams (Selena picture for example), drags/name-calls people (for good or for bad, sometimes getting her into trouble, e.g. Christina comment that was misunderstood) and has had a history of posting the same picture 20+ times at one point. A good majority of her content is flooded with negative comments. Even some verified accounts are dragging or poking fun at her which is a first for me.

Also,

Britney Spears: 42 million followers, A-list pop legend and bonafide icon

Oliver: 1 million followers, literally who

If Britney’s 90s/00s male peers like Justin Timberlake or Eminem began spamming ***** on their Instagram with emojis covering their *****/balls, they would also get backlash too. Not that Aaron Carter is on Britney’s level of fame but when he used to have Instagram, he was also being dragged for his ***** and questionable behavior, if not even worse than Britney since Britney at least had some sympathy points from the general public and still has a pretty loyal fanbase that is willing to defend her. Male or female — if you are at one point perceived as “unstable” by the general public (Amanda Bynes (f), Kanye (m), Lindsay Lohan (f), Aaron Carter (m)), it’s a stigma that usually lasts unless that public figure rebrands themselves. For example, Lindsay Lohan is someone who I can think of that has rebranded her image from the “trainwreck” she used to be labeled as. In Britney’s case, I don’t think she cares about conforming to society any longer or may not fully understand the repercussions that come along with these sort of things but if that makes her happy, then may it be. 

it's exactly the same, you're just victim blaming and making excuses for why it isn't. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

It's arousing tbh.

Weird is the picture Kim K's kid took of her and she later posted it hailing the young natural photography prodigy.

Totally get if this is what she wants to do she's not harming anyone so it's not the biggest deal 

but I do think it is a little weird sorry 

her husband is there taking full nude shots in public and posting for the world to see it's very close up shots of her vag and in another photo not long back shes pulling her arse apart 

Like you do you but any other celeb or non celeb doing this I would have the same opinion 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

They don't bother me but I was sitting next to my son and when I was browsing Instagram and one of her "nude" pictures just popped up so I had to scroll past it and then another one popped up after. 🤦🏻‍♀️I was like 😬😬😬🤣.  

Hahaha oh Britney. God love her :emma:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, kayleightrainer said:

Totally get if this is what she wants to do she's not harming anyone so it's not the biggest deal 

but I do think it is a little weird sorry 

her husband is there taking full nude shots in public and posting for the world to see it's very close up shots of her vag and in another photo not long back shes pulling her arse apart 

Like you do you but any other celeb or non celeb doing this I would have the same opinion 

Listen here Kayleigh, she can do what she wants when she wants. She doesn’t owe you nor anyone an explanation :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

personally i don’t like her posts not becuz there is nudity but becuz they are so messy and low quality 

HOWEVER

yall were fighting for 2 years to free britney and now that she is free yall don’t like her enjoying her freedom to the fullest?

this is a woman that allegedly was CHECKED by her father to make sure she was wearing a bra and an underwear, she was not allowed to show her body unless it was profiting her abusers (basically human trafficking) and now that she can be herself and be naked whenever and wherever she pleases yall are hating on her?

and for the “there were fully clothed people behind her” excuse, do yall really think britney would honestly pose naked in front of strangers just like that?do yall think she has the brain of a 2 year old or something? yall don’t know who these people were and just assume that britney got naked and showed them her private parts.

and even if she did, she was so faraway from them they probably couldn’t even see anything on her body,

STOP TELLING BRITNEY WHAT TO DO AND STOP TREATING HER LIKE A CHILD, SHE IS A WOMAN AND SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF HER ACTIONS.(her apologising to xtina proves that)

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block