Why do so many people hate Private Show?

2 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

The answer is simple. Because a lot of Britney fans really don't like it when Britney actually sings, exposes skills regarding vocal placements, and executes her unique signature voice. People will reject what they can't comprehend...

I think it's more to do with how most people tend to believe that deeper voice > high pitched voice, which we could compare with rock > pop, masculine > feminine, etc

Or maybe it's the way our brains are wired, but reading some of the comments in here I really can't comprehend how can anyone find her vocals annoying or compare them to "nails on a chalk board". I really don't get any of that when listening to this song or similar, and in fact I unironically enjoy her "baby voice" or "chipmunk voice" or whatever they call it. 

On the opposite for example, I can't stand that male vocals we hear in Blackout, or when they edit her voice to sound like a man like in Freakshow or Get Back, THAT is extremely annoying to me. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block