Why do so many people hate Private Show?

Private Show is one of my faves from Glory

Yesterday I made a thread saying Touch of My Hand is overrated (which ofc no one agreed with me)

And someone told me to stream Private Show and Chillin With You since that's my taste in my music

No one likes Chillin With You but Private Show is like 100x better and it doesn't deserve to be put with Chillin With You

Why do so many people hate this song?

• Love 3

nothing is as bad as chillin with Lou, but private show vocals are just not right; also that “soul-ish” type of song does not work for Britney - IMO.

but babe if you like it, go listen to it and be happy, but also if you don’t like TOMH that’s also fine too. don’t listen to it.

not everyone will agree with you and that’s fine: thank god for that actually. it makes the world more fun, diverse.

kisses

- the comercial tho’ omg she looks FLAWLESS; some of the best times she’s ever looked in all of her career.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block