Why do so many people hate Private Show?

Some fans just like some songs more  than others, we all have our own favorite Britney songs and we all have Britney songs we are not keen  on but for another fan  it might be their favourite Britney song. i hate Mannequin but another fan might absolutely love it. i absolutely love Amnesia and think its one of her best songs, another fan might think its utter crap. we all have different tastes and preferences and thats completely fine

ive admitted on here a few times i cant stand Baby One More Time anymore, im sure theres been people on here thinking how the hell can you hate such an iconic Britney song?  

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I think it's her vocals? She sounds good in some parts but in the chorus she overuses them and it sounds too strained. Obviously trying to be nice as possible. I remember some people thought she sounded like she had inhaled a bunch of helium before recording. Also not a fan of the 'apple pie' outro either.

The throwback vibes of the song are nice. But it's not really something I go back to often when listening to Glory songs.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

The answer is simple. Because a lot of Britney fans really don't like it when Britney actually sings, exposes skills regarding vocal placements, and executes her unique signature voice. People will reject what they can't comprehend...

That really isn't true. There's plenty of other songs where Britney really showcases her vocal abilities. Most of Baby One More Time* (where she uses her natural voice), Where Are You Now, Shadow, Everytime, Someday, Perfume (some of her best post-breakdown vocals).... Private Show isn't a good example.

*the album, not the song

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Prerogative Rave said:

Private Show is one of my faves from Glory

Yesterday I made a thread saying Touch of My Hand is overrated (which ofc no one agreed with me)

And someone told me to stream Private Show and Chillin With You since that's my taste in my music

No one likes Chillin With You but Private Show is like 100x better and it doesn't deserve to be put with Chillin With You

Why do so many people hate this song?

"Chillin With Meow (Ate Some Creamp...) [Feat Juno Lou]" is reason why everybody hate it.

Private Show everybody hate for chipmunkey voice. There is a part with deep mature voice what is really cool, but before and after this part is the rest awkwardness.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block