Source tells TMZ Britney's post made an already frayed relationship even more strained, and there's a lot of anger built up against her. Still Don't Wanna See Her

15 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

They are desperately trying to recreate early 2008. 

Unfortunately for them, the GP's response to these things is not the same anymore, and Britney is certainly not the same either.

A judge should order MANDATORY therapy for all of these people, and I don't mean that in a bad way. These people are the cruel ones, and everyone can see it. Britney is calm and they are the ones who always initiate the drama. Jesus! 😢

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Its not 2007 anymore. Britney has people supports her and has her back (Cade, Sam, Rosengart, and fans around the world, general public who see the truth now…etc). 

Anyone who has problem with Britney and thinks she has mental issues should stay away from her for good. 

Also Team con, get used to that Britney has a voice and is FREE to speak now ! She's not being silent anymore. Why didn't they realize that !?

• Love 5

Very interesting that Kaplan wouldn't comment on whether or not there were custodial exchanges while commenting on everything else, because if wouldn't that be the standard course of action? Discussion between parents or lawyers? 

This would be something Kaplan SHOULD comment on, because that would help his case if Britney refused, he could argue that this is a last ditch attempt, but that wouldn't negate any custody agreements, or legal ramifications of the situation...

...so in my opinion, its safe to assume no efforts were made to rectify the situation on Kevin's side before filming a documentary, meaning the documentary was very purposeful in its attempt to hurt Britney, because the right course would have started with regular custodial exchanges.

• Love 6

It's funny how Kfed started this drama UNPROVOKED but people seem to be finding fault with what Britney is saying in response. 

For instance, these idiots

It's like she can't catch a break. Literally everyone and their moms can talk **** about her, but she can't respond, and she has to act a certain way for everyone to be comfortable. She's been consistently winning recently, I hope she continues to do so and stays strong. 

• Love 5

Stop feeding into the clear lying selfish greedy people they made them to do this stuff because they lost control of someone 

they lost they need to accept it 

LOST.

britneys done with the bull****.

and also Britney’s gonna release a tell all book so their interview is a bit of fake fame for themselves and YES THEY GOT Paid TO DO IT how dare anyone sit around and complain about Britney’s POST ?

whether you like someone or not you don’t go do this crap so annoys me and the world and they still doing it 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

A judge should order MANDATORY therapy for all of these people, and I don't mean that in a bad way. These people are the cruel ones, and everyone can see it. Britney is calm and they are the ones who always initiate the drama. Jesus! 😢

??

mandatory prison time*

• Haha 1

Yeah.  Pretty sure Kevin and the kids created the anger in Britney.  I hope she has no desire to see them either.  They don’t deserve her.  She’s literally living the only life she knows how to live and trying to deal with and cope IMMENSE trauma that FAR outweighs any embarrassment they feel by her actions and posts.  Screw all of it.  She’s a human first and foremost and NONE of her family know how to treat her as anything other than a workhorse and bank.

• Love 7

Yeah yeah and I'm sure that built up anger is just cause mom told you to show a little more respect and stop being a smartass, or she took your phone cause you were doing something stupid. 

Anyone else here remember being a teenager and fighting with your parents? When you're young, you think you know everything, but early in adulthood life knocks you on the *** and you realize oh snap, my parents were right, I really don't know everything. 

These kids were sadly set up for failure from day 1 from having Kevin Federline as their father. 

• Love 8

Pull the money Brit when you can.  Let these kids learn to earn a buck and then turn around see how far that buck gets you when you have to support yourself and his dad, step mom and other siblings.  I can see where Jayden will be supporting all of them, and maybe then, he will understand.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, very_urban said:

I'm baffled that some entertainment forums are calling her an abuser for those instagram posts, but not a peep about these trashy interviews and the fact they keep talking about her mental health and holding it against her.

It's almost as if they're in cahoots. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Very interesting that Kaplan wouldn't comment on whether or not there were custodial exchanges while commenting on everything else, because if wouldn't that be the standard course of action? Discussion between parents or lawyers? 

This would be something Kaplan SHOULD comment on, because that would help his case if Britney refused, he could argue that this is a last ditch attempt, but that wouldn't negate any custody agreements, or legal ramifications of the situation...

...so in my opinion, its safe to assume no efforts were made to rectify the situation on Kevin's side before filming a documentary, meaning the documentary was very purposeful in its attempt to hurt Britney, because the right course would have started with regular custodial exchanges.

Can't help feeling she should steer well clear of any visits, without plenty of witnesses at least.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block