Source tells TMZ Britney's post made an already frayed relationship even more strained, and there's a lot of anger built up against her. Still Don't Wanna See Her

5 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Not surprising. It will probably get worse before it gets better. 

And the GP is not going to say the kids are wrong in this. People always give kids — especially privileged white boys — the benefit of the doubt. 

have you checked the news and social media? nobody is defending the kids :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

they're dragged on twitter, instagram and tiktok :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

their last attempt (leaking the video) turned them into fools and they were made fun of on the internet (just type "Britney Spears kids") 

and they're not kids, but teens, like britney spears, miley cyrus and jumba lou (when she carried a child) were :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: still got harassed by the public :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

+ they were raised by Federline and their family looks more like your typical southerner white trash that suddenly found some money than your typical rich family. doesn't mean they ain't privileged but yeah. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I am wondering then will Sean and Jayden realize they were away of their mother bc Jamie wanted her to work not raise them. Just imagine that life kids could have living with their mother, having normal relationship with her. Britney and this kids life would be so different in terms of normalcy. And they would differ bad and good so much better. They were feed the narrative Mom is crazy to be with from the childhood. But imagine realizing that all this was big fat lie. I am ready for them to open their eyes and see their father were big fat liar. It is going to be so much pain for them.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

Unpopular opinion: I think both sides are in the wrong. KFed is trash and shouldn’t have let this interview happen in the first place. But Britney going after her kids on IG is very immature. At the end of the day they are still minors and are probably brainwashed. She should know that. 

Oh look we have a Karen here :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

She has EVERY RIGHT to defend her WHOLE INTEGRITY from all of this bullies & abusers (kids included) who are literally alive thanks to her money & existence while constantly ATTACKING HER...

Those NOT SO LITTLE spoiled K-Farts should be responsible for their actions.

They CANNOT ask for respect if they don't RESPECT HER FIRST. PERIOD :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, G-unit said:

Yeah.  Pretty sure Kevin and the kids created the anger in Britney.  I hope she has no desire to see them either.  They don’t deserve her.  She’s literally living the only life she knows how to live and trying to deal with and cope IMMENSE trauma that FAR outweighs any embarrassment they feel by her actions and posts.  Screw all of it.  She’s a human first and foremost and NONE of her family know how to treat her as anything other than a workhorse and bank.

I know it must be hard, but she should really bid them farewell for now. “Dear kids, everything I have endured has been for you. Its abundantly clear you dont want to see me, and I cannot force you. Just as you cannot force me to forgive people who hurt me, enslaved me and have not even once apologized or recognized any wrongdoing. Glad you have a stable home you feel peaceful in. I’ll always be here if you need me.”

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Lol lol lol Um ok? It’s hilarious that they really think this woman should just not be able to have her own feelings!!! I get it’s how they grew up, but get use to it. She isn’t a puppet anymore nor should she ever have been so her “family” can stay mad. The rest of the world is so proud BRITNEY is allowed to be a free human. 

• Love 2
On 9/3/2022 at 10:53 AM, Hypnotherapy said:

It’s such a messy situation at this stage. KFed is so, so, so wrong to put the kids into the spotlight like that. A 15 year old should not be commenting on his parent’s mental health or enter the conversation on that huge a scale. So inappropriate and imo puts the kid in the firing line of fans too.

However- and I am 100000% pro Britney posting her *****, her captions, her life and living freedom on her terms and calling out every **** who conspired against her- I don’t think she should respond to the kids like this. A simple ‘I love my kids endlessly and one day hope we can repair this’ is enough. She has been through hell and back, but kids are kids and while Kfed has set them up massively by putting them out there like this, Britney is still their parent and shouldn’t add to their discourse. Drag Kfed all day long, but I would be trying to leave the kids out of it.

So much of what the kids said was wrong/ignorant/manipulated, but the nature of parent/child relationships sorta do dictate that the parent does kinda have to take the high road.

I’m not attacking in any way, just don’t think it’s helpful or right for either side to involve the kids (and I know Britney is way less in the wrong than K).

I agree, but I think a) Britney originally wanted to keep it private but has the right to defend herself against behaviour that is offensive, including that of her children and b) she hasn't been treated like an adult in so long we can't expect her to respond in a 'normal' way right now. The way she was treated by her family and the way her children were used against her to get their way CONSTANTLY, really does damage to a person's psyche. She probably operates in a very immature way because she has been subjected to so much immaturity for so long from everyone around her. My partner developed borderline personality disorder from a traumatic childhood and when we get into disputes, he behaves like a child, a lot of irrational, hurtful and manipulative tactics come out. I just don't think it's fair to expect anything from Britney after the abuse she suffered. I suspect she will feel regretful about her posts, but she is on the defensive and after being silent for so long, this is a woman in rebellion finding her power and finding her feet as a disrespected mother. The way it's playing out in the public eye is degrading, humiliating and hurtful to all parties, but sometimes battle has to be messy. She can't be walked all over for a moment longer, I can feel her resistance to that. Her kids are old enough to understand personal responsibility, and this is going to be a vital lesson for their developing minds. 

22 hours ago, Displayname30 said:

I agree, but I think a) Britney originally wanted to keep it private but has the right to defend herself against behaviour that is offensive, including that of her children and b) she hasn't been treated like an adult in so long we can't expect her to respond in a 'normal' way right now. The way she was treated by her family and the way her children were used against her to get their way CONSTANTLY, really does damage to a person's psyche. She probably operates in a very immature way because she has been subjected to so much immaturity for so long from everyone around her. My partner developed borderline personality disorder from a traumatic childhood and when we get into disputes, he behaves like a child, a lot of irrational, hurtful and manipulative tactics come out. I just don't think it's fair to expect anything from Britney after the abuse she suffered. I suspect she will feel regretful about her posts, but she is on the defensive and after being silent for so long, this is a woman in rebellion finding her power and finding her feet as a disrespected mother. The way it's playing out in the public eye is degrading, humiliating and hurtful to all parties, but sometimes battle has to be messy. She can't be walked all over for a moment longer, I can feel her resistance to that. Her kids are old enough to understand personal responsibility, and this is going to be a vital lesson for their developing minds. 

I think you’re spot on. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block