Source tells TMZ Britney's post made an already frayed relationship even more strained, and there's a lot of anger built up against her. Still Don't Wanna See Her

4 minutes ago, very_urban said:

I'm baffled that some entertainment forums are calling her an abuser for those instagram posts, but not a peep about these trashy interviews and the fact they keep talking about her mental health and holding it against her.

To her family she is an ABUSER for these posts dedicated to her children! 

Last night she wrote me in DM, a friend of LYNNE on my instagram, as I was defending Britney, and against the documentary. I will create a Thread about it.  They are very much wedded to the narrative of their mental health. For them Brit is a disaster and everyone else is a good person.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Unpopular opinion: I think both sides are in the wrong. KFed is trash and shouldn’t have let this interview happen in the first place. But Britney going after her kids on IG is very immature. At the end of the day they are still minors and are probably brainwashed. She should know that. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

Who are all these people who think Britney should stay silent and let her family dogpile her? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

It was like that stupid outrage Jamie Lynn had when Britney dared besmirch her for releasing a ******* tell all!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

the only way to get these ****ers to leave Britney alone is for Britney to always clapback and slap them down hard and then the stans to threaten them into silence

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block